Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The poppit badge

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Hi gang
I just had to take a break from poppit because my fingers are itching to start up "The Thunder".
The rooms are full of non poppit players and high scores are LOW.
And I keep seeing people say what level they are on.
Nobody has seen that I am on level 50 >:D
And I am afraid that 1 game of "Thunder" and my name is in lights and someone checks my stats.
OK, I am a ready to make a Captain and Coke and go back to legit popping.
Good Luck everyone

Barbara

Do what I did, set the auto all the way to the right and allow it to solve any puzzle.  Keep your finger ready if it is going to click too many "zero balloon" games.  Just let it go if it is 1, 2, or more ballons left.  Occasionally stop the auto after it is 80% through a "zero ballons left" game and fiddle with it by hand, stopping the perfect game.  It isn't that bad to do to save yourself from flashing too much.  Or you could just switch rooms after 10 or so games.  Lots of rooms open for the challenge.

missy

I've been goin into member only rooms.  letting thunder run for a game, then checkin the the high score list.  I've found some rooms where the bottom score is 900, so I let the auto run.  However,  I play level 2 instead of level 3, that way my score is about 850.  Keeps me off the list.

Jeffer

Barb just posted precisely what I do as well.  Takes a little longer, but much safer.

Barbara

Lol, you too?  I was just a little paranoid today with this challenge.  I loved that 40 minutes into the challenge that people were posting in chat that they were 1,700/2,500.  Reminds me of the time we had a WWW challenge and someone posted "I am done, took me X amount of minutes and X amount of seconds."  Hmm, did he get that stat from his auto?  Take the badge and move on!

smiles29

Quote from: Barbara on June 15, 2005, 07:18:05 PM
Lol, you too? I was just a little paranoid today with this challenge. I loved that 40 minutes into the challenge that people were posting in chat that they were 1,700/2,500. Reminds me of the time we had a WWW challenge and someone posted "I am done, took me X amount of minutes and X amount of seconds." Hmm, did he get that stat from his auto? Take the badge and move on!

that is exactly what i was thinking too.  the room i was in i had people saying at the 45 minute mark how they had between 1700-2000 already.  you KNOW they were auto users that didnt care if anyone knew or not otherwise how else are you going to get that many that fast.  i was running my auto at about 1/3 of the way up from the right side set for dont leave more than 2 balloons left and i only had a little more than 300 at that point.  you should have seen the people in the room hounding that person on how they were that far so fast.  all i could do was sit back and laugh and say, "i know, i know"  but didnt say a single word.  oh well.  happy badgehunting all.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

how stupid some people are to think that they are that fast at poppit and show off and think that people won't say something

CindyLouWho

WTG on getting the poppit badge all   O0....wish I could use 'thunder'  but thats 1 of the autos my puter can't handle.. :'(     with a sore arm, it would sure help out this week..but I've only 500 more to pop, whew

Guardian Angel

I love the ones that have to be first to get a badge and brag about it 30 minutes into the challenge. I dont think they realize its takes 167 puzzles to complete this challenge, if you pop all the balloons thats 25050 balloons in 30 minutes thats an average of .001 seconds per balloon(quite a feat even for thunderpopper) and thats not taking into account the time for the jackpot spin and summary screens. And yet they wonder why pogo blocks thier account.

There is no shame in getting some of these badges on the second or third day, remember slow and steady wins the race!!

PogoKnight

I never understood why people rush into the challenges and beat them within the first 2 or 3 hours after they are released.   I usually do one that same day, maybe start one that night and then finish them off by the weekend.   If I finish them in one day, Im left feeling empty knowing I have a week to go for more.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview