This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I finally got my last lottso badge.I do have to admit i am sick of seeing red balls bouncing around.On to PoppaZoppa and trouncer. By the way any word on the update for trouncer???

Barbara

Now this made me smile, congratulations!

avs1roy33

Lottso sonly holds my interest for about 2 rounds at a time. I guess that is why i'm only on rank 4.  ;)

Jeffer

Carly

brandi

Barbara

That is one incredible feat there, considering that game takes so long to finish.  I am very impressed and envious.

Motley

Congratulations...but I don't know if I really mean it or I'm being nice because of extreme jealousy.    Just kidding...Congrats!!  I don't know if I'll live long enough to get that badge.  I only have the first two and I'm with avs on the attention factor and definitely with Jeffer on the auto part.  Thanks why I am going to thank Max again for the free Robottso auto...without it, I would have severe head injuries from banging my head against the wall.

Barbara

Max??? That Badge Hog?  Sure, to you he is all nice, sweet, generous and wonderful.  Just wait until you feel the hoof marks up your spine and hear his laughter, as he passes you with the last badge in game upon game and you will know real pain.  I have that cloven imprint on my back and let me tell you, I am wounded.

beanie

Barbara, you are too funny  :D.  You really crack me up.  How many badges do you have compared to the "king badge hog"?

rhino

Thanks gang for the congrats. Talk about disgusted with that game. I hope i dont have to see that game for a long time.

smiles29

way to go rhino.  i only got the first 2 badges in lottso so far,  but i am slowly plugging away at it.

CindyLouWho

WTG Rhino!   O0   Think I'm on rank 38 so getting there slowly

nchillbilly

WTG on getting your badge.I just now have the first one lol.But just got my Phlinx badge and Tri-peaks and Word Whomp Wackdown final badges.So I now guess I will start on that one and finish up Perfect pair I am only on rank 20 there and boy does that one take forever.Good Luck to everyone O0 :)

Motley

Quote from: maxraven on June 19, 2005, 05:15:53 AM
Quote from: Barbara on June 17, 2005, 09:33:59 PM
Max??? That Badge Hog?  Sure, to you he is all nice, sweet, generous and wonderful.  Just wait until you feel the hoof marks up your spine and hear his laughter, as he passes you with the last badge in game upon game and you will know real pain.  I have that cloven imprint on my back and let me tell you, I am wounded.
Just got the PoppaZoppa 36 badge...only a couple of final badges to complete ALL Game Award badges available! Gonna work on final Squelchies badge now...good luck catching up Badge Fairy!

oink...

Congratulations Max!!  I will be awaiting the look on Barb's face when your badge album is nice and full.

Barbara

Quote from: maxraven on June 19, 2005, 05:15:53 AM
Quote from: Barbara on June 17, 2005, 09:33:59 PM
Just got the PoppaZoppa 36 badge...only a couple of final badges to complete ALL Game Award badges available! Gonna work on final Squelchies badge now...good luck catching up Badge Fairy!

oink...

Roses are red,
Your Tail is so curly
Enjoy your badge now
'cuz I'll catch up surely!

smiles29

i like that one barbara.   :D :D  your good.   :D :D.     i am slowly getting there.  between my 6 hours of sleep now and my training, i am missing out on a lot of pogo - and forum - time.  but believe you me,  after the summer and my races have come and gone,  i will be back on my badge quest/hunt,  full throttle,  so look out.   ;) 8)

bug

Thanks again to Max for the Lottso auto, I too got this badge back in April.  It is the first game where I have finished all of the levels and have all of the badges!

Gerald

Finally after a few months and even a few days straight on auto I'm done with lottso. I hope I don't have to see another ball or scratch card for a long time.

Ulkieab

I actually like the game lol. But congrats!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview