This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

any need to dump chips

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

If anyone needs to dump chips please let me know, i lost all of mine in high stakes poker...lol O0

Barbara

I seriously doubt anyone is going to expose their Pogo name to a new member just to provide you with tokens.

hereatic555

holly222

Sorry dint know it was cause such a fit.  I have been on this site for along time, just never signed in before, dint have a need to post.  I thought this was a friendy place.

Barbara

It is a very friendly place.  I am glad that you joined us.  Laundering tokens is an offense, punishable by losing your Club Pogo account.  You came in and asked for tokens and I am just saying that we shouldn't share our Pogo information with anyone.  You can just never be too safe.  If you wish to make some great tokens then go to www.badgehelp.com and try out the autos.  All come with free shareware trials and this should get you some nice tokens to go back to poker with.

number2

I have some tokens ill give away but i dont want to give away my pogo info on this site i might get it in pogo jail O0

Barbara

There is no way for you to communicate with this person who wants your tokens.

Mikeael

It is a friendly site holly but thats not cool coming here asking for tokens

holly222

I saw it in other posts, thats the only reason why I thought it was ok.

Barbara

Have you tried some of the free trials for the autos?  Turbo 21 makes lots of tokens, as does the original Word Whomp game's auto.  (Not the one with the golden carrot badge)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview