This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next weeks challenges and badges

Started by Zoomy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoomy

Here are next weeks challenges and their badges. It appears that I was wrong about the upcoming challenges. We might have to wait a little while longer for that Lottso challenge. Sorry about that. :-\

Badge Name: All Night Omaha Badge 
Challenge: 6th Street Omaha Poker 
Game: Get a Full House or better 15 times this week

Sugar Syrup Badge 
Challenge: Get 30 tokens or more in a Jackpot Spin 15 times 
Game: Sweet Tooth 

missy

stikpin

;D  I can't believe it!!! They finally came out with 2 challenges that I actually like...Usually, it's 1 good one,and 1 I can't stand...Thanks for the info. I have something to look forward to now.....

number2

PogoKnight

Its usually in pogo, in badge central.   You can find the badges if you do a google and search around for sites about pogo badges.   How do you think the PoppaZoppa ones were leaked before the game hit the servers?

number2

i looked in badge cent. but it said coming soon, but how do theses "other" sites find out so fast, maybe pogo has a few leaks?

PogoKnight

Yeah more then likely its leaks.   I have one site in my favorites, that lists about 10 up coming badges (I think we all saw the harvest mania and Lottso one) which you also have to figure...they might not be the final product.  Remember all the badges thath ave been changed?   I think the most recent is the Come Fly With Me, Aces Up badge.

smiles29

i like the chat badge for sweet tooth.  it makes me think of a rootbeer float and i really like them.  ice cream floats done with most faygo flavors of pop taste really good too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview