This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouncer=36 chain badge

Started by bountyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Adric, I have looked forward to the day that Pogo adds ranks to the WWW game so that we can torment each other in the same room.  I may just have to get one of those dreaded Pogo "Mini-Me" things and dress her in a sweater and a bathing suit to distract you.  "Look!  I know nothing of fashion, and I am more simple than the operating instructions for a hinge." In fashion and word games, you are my competition. You had a platinum carrot before Pogo thought of that badge.

Adacia

I also look foward to this. My mini will be a member of the nudist colony.....ooops...oh my.  :'(
           My mini does drag shows  :'( well, sh.....bummer
           My mini watches Q as Folk........ Yeah right

I challenge you to a platinum and whatever carrot. No autos up.....lez do it.!  O0

bug

I got mine the other day without any help.  I couldn't believe it!  It made my day.  :D
I am really starting to like this game.  Getting better every round.  I can easily get the jackpot spin and my average score is at least 10000.
I will play in a competitive room alone.

Barbara

smiles29

w2g bug.  now to just get the game rank badges.   8)

bug

smiles29

well just 38 more to go.  (lol).  you are alot closer now than you were before.  i believe im on rank 14 or 15.

ProudDadOfOne

i downloaded trouncer, and couldnt get it to work, and i have the settings the same as i do all my other autos, and it just sits there. Then it told me within 5 minutes of letting it sit, thinking it would do something, that i had to register it. I am not, but i am tyring without an auto, but no luck. The most i got is 3o. I did not see any posts with any tips, unless i am looking in the wrong place. WTG to those of you who got this badge. I'm sure if i sat there and played for hours on end, i will get it. HAPPY POGOING!

Barbara

I am a fan of going to the fullest room possible and waiting for someone to activate the reactor.  Max is a fan of going in alone and getting business done.  I know that it sounds trite, but it happens when it happens.  I have the badge and I am just happy to have it done.  Good luck!

ProudDadOfOne

where was the advice posted? I played about 30 games, and still cant come close. I saved the reactor for last. I've saved the buildings with the chains on them unless i really needed them, and still cant get more than 30. I guess this is one i wont be getting any time soon.

ProudMom2B

Well Dear (ProudDadofOne)~

Your closer to getting the 36 badge than I am... lol
If you'd give up the comp so I could play...  :'( *hint hint, nudge nudge* lol :P
I'm kidding... You know I loves ya.
Hugz,
Your Wifey :-*

Mayhem

There is luck involved ... The auto can only do so much.

Just run the auto overnight and maybe you get it.  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Barbara

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: maxraven on July 03, 2005, 02:32:04 PM
Quote from: XxJadexX on July 03, 2005, 06:24:11 AM
has any1 else finished poppa zoppa yet?

Finished? I doubt anyone has finished PoppaZoppa...I am on level 46...

There is a person I have added to my friends list to watch their progress. They have 347 badges, including the final (family photo)Poppa Zoppa one on June 21  :o

abc123abc

Yes..level 31 and I finally got it..well ok the auto got it but it is miine all mine! I will buy my auto a drink later!

stikpin

Well, I've heard several different strategies and scenarios on how to get the elusive '36' Badge. I think it all boils down to just having the right board and making a few good moves....Oh yea, A little  luck too....
just like most of the games at Pogo. I still have not gotten mine yet.I've gotten 35 chain 2 times. It's kinda fun, but I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things now, soooooo...

holly222

I got mine pretty quick by using the auto and then right before the end stoping it and doing it myself before it finished the game.
Got it within ten mins.   8)

ProudDadOfOne

I deleted trouncer today because it wouldnt work. I redownloaded it, and nw it works. I was playing in PoppaZoppa today, letting trouncer run. I sat and watched it and it got up to 35, and then it made my Dino, or what ever its supposed to be, just sit there. It was flapping its arms around, and moving its head. The board cleared, and i saw it say that i got 35. Once it was done, it jumped on the last one, and cleared the board, which in turn broke the chain, and i did not get the badge, which i am now at rank 22. Does anyone know why it did that, and made it break the chain? I just want this badge, so i can complete some other games, and take a break from it. Thanks for anyones help on this. Have a great day/night, where ever you may be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview