This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouncer=36 chain badge

Started by bountyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

prozac4me

It is very frustrating..trust me I know...I also have been trying to get the badge and I think I am on level 21 or 22.  I have tried both by myself and the auto.  I heard that they are doing an update on trouncer...I hope they are..and if you guys are, do you know when it will be done?  I know it takes time, luck and strategy and in my case I have the time for all three...lol  Good luck to all who hasn't gotten it yet!!!!!!!...Lord knows I sure need it lmao

Jeffer

I just got the 36 with trouncer.

Sat out on my back porch with a glass of wine.

Came back in and had the badge.

BTW it was a Clos Du Bois Chardonnay...

Maybe it was the wine...

Gunner

Way to go, Jeffer.....I got my 36 chain badge today also.  I did not drink any wine, but that sure made me think about drinking some now.  Congrats......

Barbara

Quote from: Jeffer on July 08, 2005, 09:50:19 PM
I just got the 36 with trouncer.

Sat out on my back porch with a glass of wine.

Came back in and had the badge.

BTW it was a Clos Du Bois Chardonnay...

Maybe it was the wine...

Congratulations Jeffer!  I am glad that you have that badge out of the way now.  I was messing around with Poppa Zoppa by hand today and got the badge for a friend.  May I have a glass of wine?

Barbara

Quote from: Jasmine2 on July 08, 2005, 09:54:59 PM
Way to go, Jeffer.....I got my 36 chain badge today also.  I did not drink any wine, but that sure made me think about drinking some now.  Congrats......

Very good work!  What badge do you think you want to go for next?

Jeffer

I'm still going for the Jaguar badge.  I'm determined...

Maybe early next week.

Any time you knock on my door, I'll have a glass for you.

Gunner

Quote from: Barbara on July 08, 2005, 09:59:35 PM
Quote from: Jasmine2 on July 08, 2005, 09:54:59 PM

Very good work! What badge do you think you want to go for next?

I think I want to get Rising Star badge in 6th Street Omaha Poker now, I have been trying for it a long time.  I do see by the posts that it takes most people playing many hands to get this badge so I know it will be a challenge.

Betty Boop

i hear you knocking but you cant come in.........

Barbara

Hey lovely lady, I have cakey.........knock knock

Betty Boop

ohhhhhhhhh cake.....well just walk right in set it on down and ill pour you a glass of wine

Barbara

You and I are easier than the operating instructions for a hinge.  That's why I love ya Betty!

StormShadow

i sat in poppa zoppa for days trying to get the 36 chain badge the other night a friend of mine had gotten it.  I got up the next morning and played for like 3 hours trying ot get the darn thing then had to leave and my friend signed on my name and with in 20 mins of signing on she got hte badge and 45 mins later had it for another friend of hers.  How is that for luck????  lol

carbyville

Wow, am I doing something wrong? I read all of these posts about how everyone is getting their 36 badge really fast with Trouncer.  I bought the program last night, and let it run for awhile. Now of course I'm not expecting to get the badge instantly, but I can barely get the thing to go above a chain of 15 let alone get anywhere near 36. I thought maybe I had it running too fast, so I slowed it down and it's still the same. Is this just awful luck, or what??

-Kristin

Barbara

It is something that happens when it happens.  I know you will do it though and I can't wait to hear about your badge.  Good luck!

Jeffer

It took me 17 levels to get it with trouncer. It doesn't make a difference on your speed settings. 

You'll get it, no worries. :)

Betty Boop

im on level 22 and still no 36 badge...but since there are 50 levels.....there is time....if you run it...it will come........

Fluffy756

how come i got the chain of 36 with the auto on my other name but I been playing day and night can't get it for my other name..... lol............ i think game don't like me.

abc123abc

It's just a matter of getting a good board. Took me 31 levels...so with patience it will come! I was happy I was there to actuallt see it... I am werid i like watching my auto run...hehehe.. I could see that one unfolding after seeing so many 34's...

carbyville

that's okay. I sit here and watch mine too! Gonna leave it going for a bit now because I've gotta get some laundry going.. but hopefully by the time that's all through I will have the badge!

-Kristin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview