This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Getting EGGS in PoppaZoppa

Started by pawnqueen,

Previous topic - Next topic

pawnqueen

Can someone please tell me roughly how long it would take, say to get 10 EGGS playing PoppaZoppa (without using an auto).

I just want to work out how long it will take to get the WELCOME badge at rank 10.  Also, do you need 118 or 233 (accumulative) eggs to get that badge?

Cheers!!

Barbara

Hey, here is a chart.  Have fun!
Snag some badges.

1 Junior 8 8
2 Lucinda 5 13
3 Butch 10 23
4 Hortensia 15 38
5 Lester 20 58
6 Dagmar 25 83
7 Ludwig     
8 Edith     
9 Sally     
10 Otto   233
11 Quentin     
12 Peggy Sue     
13 Federica     
14 Clint     
15 Orson     
16 Carlotta     
17 Kyle     
18 Dylan     
19 Lefty     
20 Violet   958
21 Beauregard     
22 Vivien     
23 Hagar     
24 Belinda     
25 Chance     
26 Henrietta     
27 Marvin     
28 Sloane     
29 Donatella     
30 Miles & Diva   2,183
31 Dudley     
32 Winona     
34 Lola     
35 Barnaby     
36 Abigail     
38 Ophelia     
40     3,913
50     6,233

pawnqueen

Thanks for the response, but I actually already have a printout of the ranks.   :)

I haven't played PoppaZoppa before, & that's why I wanted to know how long it would take to say get 10 eggs, so that I can work out how long it will take to get the badge at rank 10.

Betty Boop

if you clear the board you get an egg....3 rounds to a game...3 eggs per game..how long it takes will depend on if you can clear the board each time

pawnqueen

Thank you.  Seems that it is not a quick a task as I thought!! 

Barbara

Each game is 90 seconds long, resulting in one egg per board cleared.  The first badge comes at "Otto" with 233 eggs, rank 10.  There are 3 games per round and spin, pause, etc.  One serious day of play should yield you the first badge.

pawnqueen

Adacia

I had my badge in about 7 hours of nonstop play the day it came out.

I thought this was just a "me" problem, but recently heard another john doe complaining about it. I had Sun Java 2 installed. It was making my pz timer go twice as fast giving me 45 seconds to cxomplete a round and the other 45 staring at a screen waiting for a round to end. I had to install sun java 1 to get the game going at it's proper time function.
    The site I use to download  songs and Dr. Who episodes from requires sun java 2 to perform, so is a dilemma for me. I have had to constantly uninstall one to use the other, so to speak.
     Just to note, if you haven't played and your timer seems to be going at a rate that seems aggrivating, you may have the same problem. It is especially frustrating if you want to wait on the reactor to become full. Your game ends while the rest of the room has 45 seconds of game play left.

Barbara

Adric, you know more about this game than anyone, thanks!  What rank are you now?

Adacia

Thx Barbara. I'm rank 24 and have been for about 3 days. I've been playing a little catch up on Squelchies and don't want to burn out on zoppa just yet. How are coming along, and did you get awarded that 36 chain badge? Sorry as I've been away from home and the forum for the most part of the last few days.

Adacia

I'm sure I can, but I am about as bad with computers as one can be. I am a Mississippi boy who graduated school the year before they brought computers in. I never even used a computer until I bougbt one in 2001 and have never so much as taken a class. I've put out ads to have a computer geek be my house mate rent free, but that only gets me trolls and pervs in reply lol.

Actually, I'm sure it's possible. It's just more of a dilemma for me because I like to leave my download site running at all times. On this note though, having Sun Java 2 has allowed me to play Perfect Pair, Phlinx and Harvest Manie at high speed. I can't explain it, but in that respect it's a blessing. I only wish zoppa could be included in there.   It's something I will give a try and maybe save some uninstalling and reinstalling. Thx for the info. Þ

Betty Boop

adric...i am having this problem....which version of sun java should i use for poppa? and can you send me link via PM on where to get it?

Adacia

What I do is uninstall whatever java I have. Now sign into pogo. Click Help tab and refer to question 5. (How do I upgrade or reinstall java?)

Download Microsoft VM (right up top of page),  and then you should be good to play.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this problem. I would have discussed it a week ago here. I really thought it was something affecting me from my end. Hope this helps ¶

missy

a friend of mine was playin poppa on his AOL browser while running his auto (trouncer).  He learned that it runs better on IE with MSVM.  

Hope this helps someone!

missy

Quote from: Adric on June 19, 2005, 08:49:34 PM
  What I do is uninstall whatever java I have. Now sign into pogo. Click Help tab and refer to question 5. (How do I upgrade or reinstall java?)

Download Microsoft VM (right up top of page),  and then you should be good to play.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this problem. I would have discussed it a week ago here. I really thought it was something affecting me from my end. Hope this helps ¶

actually adric instead of havin to uninstall and reinstall your java each time, why don't you get an additional browswer...ie firefox.  Let it use Sun Java and have IE set to MSVM.  That's what I do..plus you can double browse.

Adacia

Look, I'm an idiot like that. I have more tech questions than a possom could eat outdoor cat food. I appreciate the answers on my part to no end. I will try and educate myself with java. Truth is, I need a step by step and will not ask for that here. You have too  much else going on in this forum.
    If anyone wants to turn this into "pick on Adric" post feel free. I am just that dumb and admit it lmao. I'll still love ya'll

beanie

Adric - no way hon, you have helped with lots of stuff and you know I don't know anything about computers either.  I mean I can turn it on, play games, and turn it off and occasionally can delete cookies (can eat a few too).  I would love to be one of these computer genius people but was not to be my lot in life.  But I do really envy them, it is truely amazing the knowledge one person can have-  it's just not right-  Oscar, Homer, Bob, Mayhem, PC, - ok all you program guys - you know who you are-  ok I'm done.  All that just to say Adric - you are awesome- and probably have other talents (brag on those)  ;)

Adacia

Quote from: beanie on June 19, 2005, 11:03:26 PM
Adric - no way hon, you have helped with lots of stuff and you know I don't know anything about computers either.  I mean I can turn it on, play games, and turn it off and occasionally can delete cookies (can eat a few too).  I would love to be one of these computer genius people but was not to be my lot in life.  But I do really envy them, it is truely amazing the knowledge one person can have-  it's just not right-  Oscar, Homer, Bob, Mayhem, PC, - ok all you program guys - you know who you are-  ok I'm done.  All that just to say Adric - you are awesome- and probably have other talents (brag on those)  ;)
Awww tyvm beanie. Hmmmm....I have beat most every psx game on my own (excluding FF7 - had to consult faq).  I solve crosswords and create them equally as fast (and can use the same grids), I can make brownies that would get me booted off of a forum (I'll shuddup on that note), and between working out and tanning I have had up to three guys fighting for me at once lol.
              Again, I suck at puters...... ???

kazandchip

Adric I use Sun with Firefox and MSVM with IE and have no problems swapping when I change browsers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview