This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouncer

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Talk about wanting to throw my chair thru my computer screen. I jumped on today for a few minutes and plays some PZ and the first 4 times i played i got 32,33,35,35. I swear this program was made by a woman just to tease us men!!! >:D

Barbara

It was made by a man, yet strong enough for a woman.

Barbara

I have no coffee.  I am just sitting here, too lazy to go and make some.  Come to think of it, I don't have a Kryspy Kreme donut either.  I am ill prepared to start my day of Pogorific.

Barbara

Aren't those things heaven when they just come off the production line, all hot and sweet?  Wait, that is the GM Corvette.  I like the Kryspy Kremes that are chocolate cake and have the white icing on them.  I wish they delivered door to door in the morning.

Barbara

I'll write you a note so that you can miss work.  When your boss asks what is meany by FestiveButteryBakedGoods-itis is, you have to keep a straight face, okay?  Get me some boston cream, a jelly and one of each of anything else.  Snag a Diet Pepsi for me while you are there.

Barbara

I'll wait for you and play Pogo while you are gone.

Betty Boop

whats the Diet Pepsi for????   lolololol

smiles29

that is just way to funny max.  thats what i say to my brother and hubby after eating a healthy meal or anything with beans in it lorl.

i got some fresh hot krispy kreme donuts for ya barbara.  just picked them up a little while ago.   8)

rhino

I dont know how my thread went from trouncer to KRISPY KREMES....BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Its not nice to make fun of an overweight man with a not so good heart. And doubly not nice to tease with Krispy Kremes. Man i can go for a dozen glazed right now!!!! I will have to throw in a diet coke with lime just to fool myself into thinking i am eating healthy. Hey i can always say i saved some calories.

avs1roy33

After eating a dozen glazed Krispy Kremes, the calories saved from the diet coke don't really matter  :D

Barbara

Quote from: rhino on June 20, 2005, 11:59:45 AM
I dont know how my thread went from trouncer to KRISPY KREMES....BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Its not nice to make fun of an overweight man with a not so good heart. And doubly not nice to tease with Krispy Kremes. Man i can go for a dozen glazed right now!!!! I will have to throw in a diet coke with lime just to fool myself into thinking i am eating healthy. Hey i can always say i saved some calories.
Sorry Rhino, we all have a sweet tooth here.  I haven't tried the Diet Coke with lime yet. 

missy

The best is a hot Krisy Kreme glazed doughnut....mmm melts in your mouth..not in your hand!

rhino

Ah that is ok. I would much rather have a side of beef then a donut anyway and besides your doggie picture looks like a gerbil!! :-[ I probably would chase it down with a couple of valium anyway at this point in time.

Barbara

When they are hot like that they seem to disintrigate in your mouth like cotton candy.  Hey, Rhino is going to smack us if we keep this up.   :)

Barbara

Quote from: rhino on June 20, 2005, 12:17:15 PM
Ah that is ok. I would much rather have a side of beef then a donut anyway and besides your doggie picture looks like a gerbil!! :-[ I probably would chase it down with a couple of valium anyway at this point in time.

a gerbil?  Oh my!  I may have to change avatars now.

avs1roy33

Here's an even better idea: Watch trouncer get you your 36 chain badge while sitting there watching it eating hot, fresh krispy kremes.

Barbara

No more gerbil/dog hybrid.  Just for you Rhino.

avs1roy33

Now we'll never get away from the donut picture. Man am I hungry!

Barbara

Quick, hide me from Rhino.  He is gonna kill me.

rhino

Oh Barbara you have no idea what you are doing to me. You are talking to a man who drove to maryland one sunday about 3 hours from philly just to have crabs.SO WATCH YOURSELF...I TRAVEL FOR FOOD!! So dont tempt me with the donuts!!! Dont make me have to go and run down some poor unfortunate cow just so i could have a steak fix tonight!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview