This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouncer

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

missy

those are the best.  with the chocolate on top..mmm.  maybe i'll get some for tonight.

avs1roy33

Yeah, she would have it eaten before it ever made it to the scanner  ;D

Jeffer

Well the thermometer just broke 100 here.  But it's a dry heat, lol...

That means only one thing... Coldstone Ice Cream!!

Barbara

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 20, 2005, 02:14:11 PM
Yeah, she would have it eaten before it ever made it to the scannerĀ  ;D
I would have eaten it before it got to the grocery scanner, lol.

Homer

How about donut ice cream? Mmmmmmmmmmmm

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

More like you are Cold Stone Crazy if you eat that stuff. You You'll look like a washed up WWF wrestler Cold Stone Steve Austin if you go to that place.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

Barbara

Yep, he likes Greco Roman rum raisin in a waffle cone.

BadgeHelpOscar

No, I had a friend 10 years back that loved "Stone Cold Steve Austin" or whatever the heck his name was. Now I try to limit the freaks that surround me so I don't remember crazy stuff like that.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

avs1roy33

Jeffer

You can't eat Cold Stone every week.  Heck I've lost 25 lbs in the last 5 months, and it sure wasn't by eating ice cream.  But the appeal of cookie dough ice cream cannot be denied...

Homer

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on June 20, 2005, 02:22:55 PM
No, I had a friend 10 years back that loved "Stone Cold Steve Austin" or whatever the heck his name was. Now I try to limit the freaks that surround me so I don't remember crazy stuff like that.

Awwww c'mon we all have a little freak in us.

smiles29

well see barb.  now you have gone and done it.  now i gotta go back to krispy kreme and get me some more donuts.  some cinamon twits,  caramel kreme crunch, cookies n kreme, new york cheesecake, and some dulce de leche.  and thats not good for my training.   :-\ 8)

avs1roy33

Oh man, why did you have to bring up cheesecake? Now i'm in trouble. We have a Cheesecake Factory in downtown Denver. I just might have to go there.  ::)

smiles29

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on June 20, 2005, 02:37:55 PM
Just remember: You are what you eat!

thanks for the reminder !? :P

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 20, 2005, 02:42:38 PM
Oh man, why did you have to bring up cheesecake? Now i'm in trouble. We have a Cheesecake Factory in downtown Denver. I just might have to go there. ::)

good thing i dont live anywhere near there,  i would REALLY be in big trouble.  im addicted to cheesecake !?   :P 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview