This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wallpapers/Screensavers

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleOscotty

I bumped into someone (not literally of course) who had 105 million tokens. I figured this is someone who has to have won SOMETHING. I tried chatting but no answer so I looked at the profile and he/she had won 80 screensavers/wallpapers. As a new pogomaniac I know it's gonna take me alot of time to get all the badges but now this.... Somebody please tell me they have gotten a duplicate or perhaps a known number of these. I lose enough sleep as it due to pogo.  ???

Barbara

Yes, the screen savers are wallpapers have duplicates.

holly222

what is the best game to play in to try to get wallpapers?

Homer

I don't think there is a best game it's just a matter of how the jackpot spin ends. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DoubleOscotty

wow that was quick. The dupe thing kinda ruins it for us collector types tring to get those last few when you are constantly getting one you already have

bobbysbackup

This was a question I was kind of curious about.  When I first joined the "Club", I was getting maybe one screensaver/wallpaper a month.  But, now I really never get them.  I just checked, I have only gotten one in the last 8 months (and I play EVERY day).

So, DO they give out duplicates, or do they simply stop giving you wallpapers after you win them all?  I doubt I have them all.  I only have 5 wallpapers (won in spins, not superbadges wallpapers), and 4 screensavers.

homelessdog

I have them all!  But I didn't win them, I just downloaded em off some website.  ;)  Not allowed to give the link, but I'm sure you can find it with an internet search.  There aren't 80, so he must have duplicates.

bobbysbackup

Including super badge wallpapers, I have a total of 24 screensavers/wallpapers.  Still less than 80 though!

beanie

Well I wish I could give you mine.  I really don't like them or want them.  I constantly win those darn things and never use them.  Maybe thats the mind set you have to have to win them.  Tell yourself "I don't want them, I don't want them" and I bet you will get them.  Isn't that how life is  lol.  When you don't want something you get it and when you want it - you can't have it or find it.   ;D  Good luck on your plight to get those things.  I wish pogo would let you give those as a gifts to other club members, you'd be the first on my list.   O0

Janadra

Nearly 40 here and only 1 duplicate....so there are quite a few I would imagine.

smiles29

wow janadra.  i have about 40 also and about a third of them are duplicates.  go figure.  but i dont use them either.

DoubleOscotty

Not that we all don't have enough pogo things to do but is anyone interested in compiling a list here (based on the names of the wallpaper/screensaver not game name) to give us an idea of what more we need?

I wonder if there is anything in the name pogo. It's kind of like Pokomon... Gotta get 'em all.Hmmmm

avs1roy33

There are 23 wallpapers and 8 screensavers that I know of. I can describe them if you want.

Barbara

DoubleOscotty

How about this format for those interested

Name          Game it represents    Type
Spike           Poppit                     Wallpaper
Gopher        Whomp                   Screensaver

etc

caroline196

i think the best screensaver pogo have is the multi badge one,with various badges on it.its about time they made some new ones.getting the same ones are boring,they have plenty of new games they could make screen savers and wallpapers for :o

homelessdog

Here are some of the Wallpapers (filenames)

africa-desktop
pinkribbon-desktop
dicederby1desktop
spike1-desktop
haunted-desktop
whackdown1desktop
holiday-desktop
garden-desktop
solitaire1-desktop
bonvoyage-desktop
junglegin1desktop
heartsofgold-desktop
luckysevens-desktop
queen1-desktop
gopher1-desktop
thanksgiving-desktop
popfudesktop
canoe-desktop
april-desktop
platinum-desktop
july4-desktop
squelchies-poker-desktop
pips-desktop
texastea-desktop
squelchies1desktop
valentine04-desktop
happy2004-desktop
happy2005-desktop

And some of the screensavers (filenames)
dicederby1screensaver
squelchies1screensaver
badgescreensaver
greenbackscreensaver
greenback2screensaver
whackdown1screensaver
junglegin1screensaver
popfu1screensaver

If you have won a wallpaper or screensaver, look at the download link for the one you've won and change the filename and you can download any of the others. 

holly222

O0

holly222

thanks

homelessdog

I got in trouble for posting a link to pogo's website, so that's why I didn't provide that link.  I wasn't sure if we could or not.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview