This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

6TH STREET OMAHA

Started by just-a-cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

just-a-cheater

I have had a full house, a straight flush x2 and I yet have to get credit? Anyone else having this problem

DebbieN

Yes, me!
Won 2 times, spun, thinking they would show up after the spin, NOTHING!
Just hit a straight flush and NOTHING!

This is gonna be a tough one!!

DebbieN

After 5 wins..................1 credit.
I now have 1 of 15 and should have 5 of 15.

DON'T PLAY TILL LATER

JazzyGirl

caroline196

this is one of the reasons i dont start my challenges on the first day.the same things happens every week with challenges.maybe if people can if possible, leave yr challenges for a day or so after the challenges start.i dont usually start my challenges till friday,so there never any problems.i know this wouldnt work with everyone with work commitments etc.but maybe an idea for you all

bug

I too wait a few days before I really start to work on challenges.
Hope they give you credit for your games.

tvc

Yes I too and my friend whom I was playing with did not get credits for our full houses and or four of a kind  :'( O well I will be patient and wait for this to be fixxed good luck to all badge hunters  O0

ftdoc2b

The only credit I got was when I had a natural Fullhouse or better.  Whenever I had it with a Joker I got screwed.  So I am assuming the jokers are the problem.

just-a-cheater

Well I went to play sweet tooth, and getting ripped off there, I am just going to wait until tomorrow.

tvc

Thank you so much for that info I had put jokers on before  O0

Serendipity

Quote from: luvmydogmax on June 22, 2005, 08:28:40 AM
u cannot play w/ the jokers.  I just learned the hard way on that one.  Turn that option off and that will help....
  I got 7 0f 15 so far, and been playin for less than 1 hour :D

;D...and I am using JOKERS ;D

SaintHiρρo

I've had the same problems with Jokers as everyone else (I should be 13/15 by now) but has anyone else but me noticed that Pogo made the computer players MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH slower? I used to be able to play a game in 1 min... now it takes 3-5 mins to play a game. This is insane because they're "always thinking" except when I'm about to get a Full House... then they fold right away! I hate you Pogo!

kessler

Thought the slow bots was just my game, how annoying! Now I'm having problems even starting a table, keeps kickin me out. I'm still 8/15, got credit for every win and I am not using jokers. at least if we have a full house in hand and everyone else folds, i still get credit. must be the only upside for me.

tvc

Jeffer

Bots are running slow, Player's not getting credit, Servers going down.

It's Badge Day!

To paraphrase Bob Dylan:

Oh Mama can this really be the end.

To be stuck inside of Pogo with those Wednesday blues again..

Barbara

You can understand what Bob Dylan is saying?

holly222

jokers wont work for me while trying to get badge....... :-\

Jeffer

Quote from: Barbara on June 22, 2005, 12:22:48 PM
You can understand what Bob Dylan is saying?

Only about a third of the time.  I think he was fairly understandable about that time of his career... ;)

Barbara

We should ask Homer to make an Off-off topic site for all the stuff Jeffer and Barb hijacked.   ;)

SaintHiρρo

Question
         I got a Full House or better, but it didn't get counted for the Omaha Poker challenge. What happened?

Answer
          We're sorry for any confusion. The full house (or better) must not contain any jokers. We are changing the description of the challenge in Badge Central so that it is less confusing. While Pogo representatives can't edit stats or give challenge progress that was not gained because of this, there should still be plenty of time to complete the badge.

Also, we're investigating whether or not hands where all other players fold (where there's no showdown) where the winner has Full Houses or better (again, without Jokers), are being counted properly. They should be, but we are double checking.

To receive email updates on this issue via email when they become available, please click the "Notify Me..." button below.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview