PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 06:10:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Other game sites

Started by Topher,

Previous topic - Next topic

Topher

Hi,
Anyone know of any good game sites besides P and Slingo, where prizes and cash can be won?
What can i say, I have four kids and no life, so any help is appreciated.

Bizach0620

The best one www.cashbreak.com
they have a spinner like pogo but the lowest it goes is 21,000 tokens.

fatkid

Yeah but that's just begging for inflation problems... Because everyone has SO many tokens it really doesn't mean nearly as much as it does on sites where you don't win as many tokens.

Bizach0620

yes but there are not a lot of people that play there a people win money all the time. 

badcrazygirl

do yall know any game sites that work with the school computers? my school has that novell program on and it won't let me get into any game site's i know

ImRicherThanUAll

badcrazygirl

Homer

The school probably has restricted access to different types of websites. My work has the same thing. You can not access gaming sites etc.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bizach0620

badcrazygirl

well it's to late to try it now cuz it's friday and i'm at home  :D

ImRicherThanUAll

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Homer on April 29, 2004, 05:58:03 AM
The school probably has restricted access to different types of websites. My work has the same thing. You can not access gaming sites etc.

SO THEY THINK!!!! hahahahahaha... I use proxies and bypass their damn firewall... haha. I just laugh.  I can access anything there I can here at home.

If anyone is interested... I can get you the proxy I use and tell ya how to do it (if ya dont know how... its simple)

;D

Element

LOL where did you get the proxy when i would try they would have all the proxy sites blocked too lmao  ;D

fatkid

Your school is stupid then to not diasble the browsers... At my work we have IE and Mozilla blocked so you can't run proxies on them...  Besides that most of our network has the main proxy ports blocked (3128, 8080, and some others I can't think of off the top of my head)...  God I swear the world needs much better sys admins running their networks... Some of these things are such freaking jokes... It's no wonder blaster and mydoom are able to spread so fast...

badcrazygirl

SoaringUSAEagle

Well here I am at school.

To use this proxy, in your browser, go to:

Tools >> Internet Options... >> Connections >> LAN Settings

Under Proxy Settings, check both boxes.  And in the input box, the Address is 148.221.17.249 Port 8080

Enjoy.

*Note -- If you go to google, it will appear in Spanish, just click, "Google in English" and it'll be ok.  All other sites are in English, well... the ones I have been to so far.

SoaringUSAEagle

Now hopefully they dont have the ports blocked, like they do in fatkid's case.

Quote from: fatkid on May 03, 2004, 12:42:39 AM
God I swear the world needs much better sys admins running their networks... Some of these things are such freaking jokes... It's no wonder blaster and mydoom are able to spread so fast...

In total agreement  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview