Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Price increase

Started by TiddleWink,

Previous topic - Next topic

TiddleWink

Hi All,
Anyone else get that survey from pogo asking how you feel about a 10 dollar increase to 39.99 a yr?

EZ

caroline196

not me.never had a survey.have u a copy to show us?

gagaman

Barbara

Now who is going to answer "price increase, man we would LOVE a price increase?"  Answer for all of us and say, no!

Motley

Dear Pogo,

Unfortunately, I cannot afford afford to shell out an extra $10 to you.  This would be a hardship, as I would not be able to afford that desperately needed Dottie's Dauber auto from Badgehelp.com.  I hope you understand my plight.  If you were to throw in a box of Krispy Kreme donuts, I might reconsider.

Much love,

UserXYZ

P.S.  Is there anyway I could possibly win a $10 prize to offset the costs of the increase?  Just thought I'd ask.

Do you think they would go for it? 

Jeffer

I'd be willing to pay an extra $10 a year...

IF:

1.  The servers would stay up without exception.

2.  They would require a player's approval to be put on someone else's friends list.

3.  They improved their customer service.

Oh yeah, and a couple of boxes of Krispy Creme's for Motley and Barb.

caroline196

PrincessKate

Yes, the survey and said question were real.  I took it.  Usually when I get those emails, it says that they've already gotten enough people to respond, but I actually had Outlook open when the email came in, so I had to see what it was about.

Pretty much just asking about price, and if they offered coupons on other EA stuff would we pay more.

gigi

hahahaha too funny.... Love your letter Motley!!!  They should let us pay in tokens..... did they think of asking that question??  What kind of ppl is Pogo hiring that they would even consider putting in that kind of question............... however................. I could also be swayed by the Krispy Kreme

avs1roy33

I would pay the extra $10, but I would not be happy one bit. They would get a lot of comlpaining out of me. I don't think pogo could get away with charging more. They already have a mysterious $2 fee.

Barbara

That's the "cute tax" and the fact that you got charged with it says it all.   >:D

avs1roy33

Barbara

Motley got charged that tax twice.  I got a rebate, grrrrr.

avs1roy33

Well then pogo made a mistake giving you a rebate. They sure do make a lot of mistakes.  :o

smiles29

all i gotta say is if they raise the price for us then they need to raise the price for all those who get club pogo access for $9.99 a month too then.   >:D

avs1roy33

I have never heard of the $9.99 a month deal. I have heard of the card you can buy, $9.99 for 3 months.

smiles29

oh duh i worded that slightly wrong.  its either $9.99 or $19.99 a year for people with aol and another isp.  they get access to all games just not the badges and i dont think thats right.  we should have our own games,  but thats my opinion and rant for now.   :-\

avs1roy33

I agree.      Its $19.99 a year for AOL members. But they can play for free, with no badges, like you said. They are the ones with the walking man icon.

AOF

My account ends in February, and it looks like I wont be signing up again. I can save my money for something else.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview