PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 06:21:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo mini are here!!!!!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

they have been released.so go dress yr mini up O0
for those who dont want there minis.there is an option to turn them off as well

also new pogo emotions are working as well O0

bratsbemykids

Hi everyone, so I am looking thru things to buy in the mini mall and there is no background that I can get where i am stuck in front of the computer playing pogo all day....obviously they dont know what we are really doing all day......lmao

tvc

bobby

Fluffy756

tvc

I heard that they talk in games like in Texas poker OMG can you imagine some of the scenarios lol hilarious

Capt. Morgan

Thanks pogo
That was a quick way to dump a million tokies ;D

cntrypuddinpop

tvc

I went to canasta and all they do is bubble chat not really talking lol

Carly

Quote from: cntrypuddinpop on June 28, 2005, 08:23:46 AM
can you change the shoes?
No dont think so. Some one else on another site complained he wasnt able to change them.

MidnightToker62

Am I the only one who thinks this is the stupidest thing Pogo as done to date?

It really bugs me that Pogo will not let you opt out of this. At the very least I was hoping that you could have the paper cut out dude that we saw in the previews. So as it turns out my pride and dignity would not let me leave the mini looking like the loser it was, I had to change it.

Don't get me wrong, it's not the spending of the tokens I mind. I couldn't care less about them. In fact I would gladly give all my millions for the opportunity to control who puts me on their friends list, or a stealth mode feature. Something useful.

Right now it just looks like something else to clog up the servers.

Just my opinion of course. If you enjoy them more power to you.

Myself, I don't pay 30 bucks a year to play cyber paper dolls.

~toker~

caroline196

i think the minis are a neat addition,i know it wont be everyones liking but majority of people will.with regards to shoes lol,im sure pogo will add additional items as the weeks and months go on O0

Barbara

Quote from: MidnightToker62 on June 28, 2005, 08:55:16 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is the stupidest thing Pogo as done to date?

It really bugs me that Pogo will not let you opt out of this. At the very least I was hoping that you could have the paper cut out dude that we saw in the previews. So as it turns out my pride and dignity would not let me leave the mini looking like the loser it was, I had to change it.

Don't get me wrong, it's not the spending of the tokens I mind. I couldn't care less about them. In fact I would gladly give all my millions for the opportunity to control who puts me on their friends list, or a stealth mode feature. Something useful.

Right now it just looks like something else to clog up the servers.

Just my opinion of course. If you enjoy them more power to you.

Myself, I don't pay 30 bucks a year to play cyber paper dolls.

~toker~

I applaud what you just said, and I appreciate that you went against the grain to say it.

smiles29

well said midnight.  i played one fast game of gin just to see what they were all about.  all it did was smile or frown depending on if you won or lost the hand.  very boring and dumb.  i see no purpose in them what so ever.

PrincessKate

Very well said, Toker.  I've been saying something similar all along.  There was no need for something like this.

I really feel for the people on dial-up.  This will probably cause them more grief, considering even to get a friends list up, you have to load a page of mini-mugshots with it. 

I'm hoping most won't find the new emotes either....lol.  I'm still protesting them, until pogo gives me one I can really use.  I want my eye-roll smiley, darn it!   ::) ;D

dv63

I don't like the mini's. Is there a way to turn mine off?

caroline196

i can understand peoples annoyance of the minis,you either love em or loathe them.its good people disagree else the world would be a very boring place.pogo could have done more with the minis,within the games. A little smile or frown is a bit useless when u play the games they feature in.

odomus

:-[ i see they a up but the ppl with clud pogo get a paper one and we can't doe the other with it

pawnqueen

Is it just me, or is there no "View my badges" link anymore... can anyone else view their own badges? 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview