This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New MahJong Garden auto called MadJong has been released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

This is the new Mah Jong auto. It is called MadJong and completes mah jong puzzles in around 2 minutes.

You SHOULD get the 4 season bonus on every puzzle. It will complete the zodiac in about 45 minutes.

Yes, it is a free upgrade for old Mahjong-o-matic users. Just email a copy of your receipt and your new MadJong code.

You can get it by going to badgehelp.com or

http://pogogame.org/mahjong/madjong.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

Scratch that. Delete what you have and redownload. I put a newer one (silent release) out about 20 minutes ago.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Guardian Angel

Sweat!!!

Just one comment to make:

What ever you are paying this Joshua to make these programs for you it's not enough!!!

kessler

wasn't joshua the computer program from war games? classic movie! O0

what is your primary goal?

to win the game

TexasHoney

Yes, Joshua was the main programmers dead sons name. Hmmm that brings back memories, lol/

BadgeHelpOscar

kessler

Ponderous, real ponderous!

I can just hear the voice so well...

Shall we play a game?

buggyhuggs

I had updated my old version of Mo-Matic early last week. Got my new code and all. Well my grandson, Sean, has come for the summer. Low and behold he managed to delete it. Got to love them precious younguns. Well anyway I did the the lost resistration thing. Got my new code again. Hopefully it wont happen again. Needless to say it is no longer on my desk top. It is safely tucked away.  ;D ;D ;D  Want to thank OSCAR for sending it so quickly again. THANKS

BadgeHelpOscar

Tell him if he pulls that trick again he won't be invited to come back next summer..... :o

buggyhuggs

Poor guy. he was so upset & was trying to find it. I told him it was ok. He is 13. So he wont be doing it again.  ;D ;D ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

kessler

Has no one noticed the year of the rooster was renamed? I just noticed tonight. I about wet my skivies. Gotta change all the textbooks now! :D

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

kessler

lol.  I'm not gonna post it. Let's just say it's another name for a rooster. :o

Barbara

Hmm, I've been thinking about this a long time now and the only other thing I can think that a rooster is called is a chicken's husband?  Is that it Kessler?  A chicken's husband?  huh huh?

kessler

roflmao!

men around the world would do nothing for a whole year.. in celebration of the chinese year of the chicken's husband!

Barbara

Chicken marriage is very important in the Chinese calendar.  The don't go off half cocked and marry just any pretty chicken they happen to meet.

kessler

omg lmao.. nice avatar. are you celebrating all those chickens out there who have the courage to stand up and be proud that they are not half cocked, but wholy cocked?

kessler