This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New MahJong Garden auto called MadJong has been released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Did you attach it or copy and paste it.  Because oscar doesn't open attachments.  So you have to past it to the email.

NicenSquishy

and... it wasn't sent to oscar, it was sent to the email address that the web interface brings up when you click the link, which is badgehelp@aol.com with lost registration code in the subject line.  I've done this 3 times.  The most recent was this afternoon, the first was on 8/10/05.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

NicenSquishy

still haven't even been dignified with a reply after having sent a total of 5 emails to the email address that comes up when you click the link in the web interface along with copies (pasted into the body of my email) of my paypal receipt.  This is most certainly the poorest example of professionalism I have ever seen.

Barbara

Obviously you don't watch sports and aren't familiar with Dennis Rodman.

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on August 25, 2005, 05:01:51 AM
Obviously you don't watch sports and aren't familiar with Dennis Rodman.

LMAO!! What was the name of his book?  Bad as I Wanna Be?....hit that one right, Dennis...probably the only thing you've gotten right in a long time.

jenkins_tia

I can not find my recept for buying Mahjong-o-matic  Is there anyway you can help me if I give you the code  I really want it to work I actdently deleted the other one so I can not go back..

Thanks

Tia Dawn aka blindprincess

Barbara

Did you use Pay Pal to pay for it?  If so, just look up the information.

jenkins_tia

I did but I think I used a different email.  I am legally blind and this gets in the way sometimes  :'(

Barbara

I would love to be able to help you here, yet I can't.  Pay Pal information is private and you are the only person allowed to access it.  Call Pay Pal and they will ask questions to verifiy your account and they will be able to help you to access what you need:

PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)

We may only discuss an account with the account-holder. Please have the following information available when you call:
Your telephone number
Your email address
The last 4 digits of your credit card or bank account registered with PayPal
For security reasons, we must verify the above details before discussing any account-specific information.

jenkins_tia

I am calling them now god I hate being disabled it gets in the way all the time

jenkins_tia

ya I just got off the phone with a supervisor named JJ who told that it my problem that I am blind and if I am that incompetent that I can not sign right then he can not help the fact I am a moron.  and told me that he was going to close my paypall account

Barbara

I am on the phone with Pay Pal right now.  At the start of the call it is explained that you will get a follow up e-mail, asking how the customer service was.  You need to tell them what you just told us.  The calls are recorded and it won't be too hard for them to find JJ and fire him.

jenkins_tia

I called back and got a wonderfull woman named marry who crossed the accounts with my name and found it under a closed accont her son is totally blind and she has been on them about that and she is also going over jj's head she is sending me those payments now thanks

BadgeHelpOscar

Now the next step is to configure your email server so it doesn't give your return email address as "@insighbb.com"

If you are wondering why nobody responds back to you, this is the reason
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

jenkins_tia

I am sorry I did not know it was doing that I started out buying them with the insightbb address then I switched to yahoo.  my bad.  please forgive me oscar.   :-[

Always loving your programs

Tia Dawn

ste080180

is there a faster way to win games with out using cheat on madgon garden plz as i have used cheats allready and thay did not get me far up in ranks plz could any one help me out

pogohatesme

Quote from: ste080180 on January 26, 2006, 04:59:01 PM
is there a faster way to win games with out using cheat on madgon garden plz as i have used cheats allready and thay did not get me far up in ranks plz could any one help me out

2 options.......cheats or by hand....take them or leave them

orion42

hi oscar is ver 1.3 the new one the silent one you added?

thank you
orion42