Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detector v5.0 has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Jigsaw Detector v5.0 is now available on badgehelp.com

To stop the auto (when it's solving), press and hold the [ESC] key for a few seconds. This will only work on Medium difficulty.

If you have a fast enough computer, hold the "Left Shift" button while pressing the start button on the auto to enable the "Insane" speed setting.

You can download it here.

If you are having troubles getting the new version, you can download it here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Capt. Morgan

Nice job programmers. O0
Ran it on the "left shift key" mode.
Sweet  :)

lvdust72

I too ran it on the "insane mode".  Less the 3min 30sec on medium.  WAY impressed.  Awesome job as always!!! :D

fuzieduck

I never can get this auto to work for me it I maybe someone can help

windows xp
IE
1024x768
sun java
smooth edges unchecked

I dont know why it never works for me but maybe someone can help  :'(

thanks

Mayhem

Have you tried updating your java?

Goto Start > Control Panel > Java and click on the update button.

fuzieduck

I just downloaded the java so its new. And I also downloaded the java vm do you know if I should use vm?  I have tryed everything that I can to get that auto to work but it just wont work for me no matter what update is out.  I think I am not doing something or there is a setting that i am missing.

Homer

Turn off the sun java and try the other and see what happens. Don't forget to reboot. ;)

I use VM for all of my autos and have very good luck with it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fuzieduck

it gets half the border done and then it moves it and cant finish the puzzle and that is using vm.  I have tried resetting my screen size and everything to use this auto but I guess I am just out of luck on this one lol lol thanks anyways.

kazandchip

use mv java only and make sure only the Java compiler box is checked ( internet options under tools  , advanced tab) and leave the others blank ( that is how it works for me)

beanie

I couldnt get the jigsaw 4.0 i think to work for me either and unfortunately when it is upgraded you don't get to try them because it says your trial is up.  I never used it because it wouldnt work- all it would do is close everything off, make my screen huge and sit there.  I wish they would let you try the upgraded versions to see if they work.  I would love to have a jigsaw auto but I will not buy one until I know for sure it will work for me.  Is it hard to put a like 5 minute trial on all upgraded versions of autos for people who had problems with the older version to see if the newer will work?    Thank you so much. 

fuzieduck

Karen I tried doing what you said and still didn't work. I don't know why it will work great for some and others wont work at all.  I only know of two Autos that don't work on my computer the rest works great so far. But I guess like I said before I am just out of luck on jigsaw unless they come up with a auto that will work for every computer cause I still think with the upgrade ppl are having problems with it I am just glad I didn't buy it. But I have to thank everyone that makes the Autos cause even though I am unable to run two of them they do a Great Job so keep up the good work guys  O0

Fuzieduck

texan

absolutley love this!!!! finishes a puzzle in 6 min on slow for a more realistic time line..great jobs guys as always O0
hugs
Tex

Barbara

Quote from: fuzieduck on July 01, 2005, 08:46:10 AM
Karen I tried doing what you said and still didn't work. I don't know why it will work great for some and others wont work at all.  I only know of two Autos that don't work on my computer the rest works great so far. But I guess like I said before I am just out of luck on jigsaw unless they come up with a auto that will work for every computer cause I still think with the upgrade ppl are having problems with it I am just glad I didn't buy it. But I have to thank everyone that makes the Autos cause even though I am unable to run two of them they do a Great Job so keep up the good work guys  O0

Fuzieduck
I am curious, which two work for you?

beanie

fuzieduck

Barbara, The two that dont work for me is squelchies and jigsaw they both mess up real bad on me

Jeffer

I was having some problems with squelchies, but then I realized the problems was with the pogo game and not the auto.  I followed Pogo's instructions on how to increase game performance and it did a world of good.

Here's the instructions from the Pogo Squelchies page:

Close your game of Squelchies
Right click on your desktop and select Properties.
Click on the Settings tab.
Click the Advanced button.
In the new window that appears, click the Troubleshoot tab. (If you're running Windows 98, look for a tab that says Performance, instead.)
In there, you should see a Hardware Acceleration tab that is probably all the way to the right. Drag it one notch to the left.
Click OK.
Start up your web browser, and try playing Squelchies again

Betty Boop

i had no problems with this version..used IE with mjvm....had to leave it on the fast setting but it got my June badge on med in about 3-4 min per puzzle...this is the best version that has ever worked on my computer...the others used to freeze...this one works great........kudos to the programmers

Lish

I can not get this to work for me at all... either version.  It also runs half the border and gets all screwed up, unable to solve the rest of the puzzle.  I have tried on more than one computer- anyone have any suggestions?

Mayhem

Joe has asked me to post this.

Before sending a problem report, please make sure you have tried the following :

1) You are using Jigsaw Detector v5.0
2) 1024x768 and 32 bit color
3) Jigsaw Detective game itself is set to Medium difficulity
4) That you have tried the slowest speed setting on the auto

Following the guide above has solved the problem for many people.

If it still doesn't work, then email joe@badgehelp.com

Gunner

This auto has worked great for me and it solved the puzzles completely in 3 hours or less without any problems. Good Job, Joe!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview