This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Easy badges

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

ronandamee1

Why does pogo make getting the badges so goddamn easy. Any idiot with a club pass can get them in an hour or so. The pool badge should have been : Win 50 games of High stakes pool or Take your rating up 100 points. Almost every club member has all the badges. I know they have the black belt ang golden carrot etc. badges., but they should make the challenges a little harder. It took me an hour to win the pool badge (without cheating) playing against another player. I want a special badge that is hard to get and let people know i am a skilled master of the pogo realm. My 2 cents.

wutupkid

the challenges are ridiculously easy. took me half an hour to get the pool badge playing against the computer. the way the challenges are set now, badge periods should last for a day or two, not for an entire week.

Homer

I wish that along with the regular challenge they would post an old challenge. There are many badges people did not get prior to joining club. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hooper2092

... well i guess im going to brag but i dont really care... the only badges i am missing (besides the charter badges) is the last badge in Fortune Bingo, The Royal Flush Badge in Texas Hold Em and the last badge in Mahjong... trying desperately to get those last 3 so i can have them all :-)

NeETSeD

I totally agree with Homer. I just went on vacation and missed three badges. I suppose I'll live without them, but...........waaaaaaaaaa!!!!
LOL I do think some reposted catch up badge challenges would be nice. ;D

Blue Aquarius

I wish Pogo would let us do that too.  I don't like Gin but I love some of those badges that people got from that game.

Bizach0620

i was a beta tester so i have all the badges.

JakenAiken

I'm glad the challenges aren't longer than they are. I also like to spend time at pogo working on some of the progressive badges and play non club games. If the challenges were longer I'd be living there lol.

Element

QuoteI want a special badge that is hard to get and let people know i am a skilled master of the pogo realm.

yea they shouldnt make every badge harder..they should just make "special" badges as rider mentioned  :)

raym0nd

Ae - the pool badge only took me three games. But I play pool a lot anyway - and the badge brought an onslaught of people who couldn't play giving me the perfect opportunity to run the table.

As for badges, the only ones I am missing are the Pebble Beach Golf badge and the Pop Fu badge that ran at the same time. I was unavailable to play that week and suffered for it. =(

AbCdEfMONKEY

The Pool Badge Was No Problem For Me ;D I Play It Everyday All Day Long just about Cause i have nothing else to do while it rains...lol....took me about 15-maybe 25 min.....my pool rating is 2179 so i RAN THE TABLE!....lol....

Adacia

I think challenges should be more than what they are. Occasionally they through us a good one. The problem with the tougher ones though is that they aren't tougher. They are just taking longer to get.
  I don't care if I get to the bonus round in pop fu 200 times or 300. Anyone with the black belt badge has obviously been there on a many occasion. For me to want to display a badge, I'd rather outdo the cactus's expectations so many times. Just something that provides an added skill would be nice.
   Why catch 5000 squelchies when you could be required to catch 50 squelchies in the bonus round 5 or 6 times. That badge would be a skill badge.
    Pogo has been doing good things lately. I think maybe one day they will have a 'once a month' Tough badge for the hardcore players to do. Hmmm...now there's a thought lol.

smiles29

i too agree that the badges now are just a little too easy.  they should last atleast a couple of days  but not all week long so that we can play other pogo games as well.  i do how ever think that catching 50 sqelchies in the bonus round would be a little much.  i dont know of anyone (besides you adric  ;)) that has caught that many.  i have only gotten over 40 one time and that was 43.  most people i talk to dont even catch 30.  i think that catching 40 would be a good challenge for 95% of the pogo population.  just my personal opinion thats all.  ;D

Roseybud333

Well beings I'm soooooooooooooooo very far behind in challenges (just joined in march). . .. . . . Even a few personal challenge marathons won't help me. I think they should come up with a way for those of us who are that far behind to catch up. I don't think one personal challenge a week is doing any good and the easiest badges take a couple hours and then what are we to do the rest of the week? They need to give us more to do or let those of us who need to catch up do so! Just my opinion tho LOL ;)

smiles29

that is the exact same thought that most people have.  you will eventually get caught up.  it takes time but you can do it.  maybe one of these days pogo will allow people to do as many challenges as they want in a weeks time.  but who knows, we are talking about pogo dont forget  :P 8).

Roseybud333

LOL Yes I know pogo isn't really on top of things sometimes LOL and I will probably get caught up in another year or so LOL Just another way for pogo to get some more $ outta me! ;D

smiles29

AbCdEfMONKEY

Quote from: smiles29 on June 15, 2005, 03:01:02 AM
that is the exact same thought that most people have.  you will eventually get caught up.  it takes time but you can do it.  maybe one of these days pogo will allow people to do as many challenges as they want in a weeks time.  but who knows, we are talking about pogo dont forget  :P 8).

About that Me And My Friend We Started A Petition Or Whatever Its Called About Getting Pogo To Let Us Get As Many Personal Challenge Badges We Can in A Weeks Time So..We Sent It To People And They Signed It ANd Stuffs...And We Sent It To Pogo A Few Days Ago...And To OUR Suprise Pogo Is Actually Considering Doing It. :D ;D O0 O0 O0

smiles29

Roseybud333

That would be extremely cool and very helpful to those of us who have no chance >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview