This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouncer

Started by wizardz,

Previous topic - Next topic

wizardz

I have trouncer still trying for that 36 badge . just wondering how many people were able to get it and how long it took them?Also does it make a difference on the speed? :D

wizardz

the most i've ever gotten on my own is 32 . trouncer got 34 so far

rhino

I got mine on LEVEL 17 i believe it was. I took someones advice..i forget who it was but i put my speed dial on the 3rd notch from the right and in full team room. I know Barbara gave me that tip about the full team room.

wizardz

i remember your comment on how you won it on 17 wtg. what do you mean team room?

jrzydvl

i got the badge in 4 days on my own. i used the suggestions that people had given to get it and i got it after i finally listened

Zoomy

I got the badge when I was on rank 18. I got it on my own, but trouncer did get me a 35. I played in a full team room and let the rest of the people activate the reactor. It's mostly luck. I was quite shocked that I finally got it. Since then I have got to 36 two more times. Good Luck!

Jeffer

I've gotten a 35 both on my own and with Trouncer.  I'm only on Rank 15.

Speed has no impact on how "smart" trouncer is.  I usually kick mine down to 2/3's to the right if I'm using it in a room with players.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview