This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hey Please Read

Started by Yodude565,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yodude565

hey..you guys might have seen one of my earlier posts about me being new to the scene..but a skilled programmer none the less ;)

i was bored today and wrote up a quick sci fi slots auto.. i made a 3 day trial one..can you guys test it out..just to make sure it works on other computers

cause im a little skeptical about different screen resoultions..but give it a shot

let me know..thanks

uhh shoot..now that im at the bottom of my msg..i went looking for the attachment thing..and i dont see it..any mods wanna let me know how i can share my auto?

Edit: Program attached

[attachment deleted by admin]

admin

Please email it to me and I would be happy to attach it for you. :)

(Only admins can post attachments.)

Element

hmm so does pogopal have some more competition underway  :P

wordlife

wtg you should do that kind of stuff more often

Yodude565

hehe, yea he does.. oh and i already finished a sweettooth one also..

many more to come..oh and just to let you guys no..i never really have charged anything for anything i programmed...but if its possible..once i start getting a little more popular..its only gonna cost ya like 1-4 bucks.. depending on which game..so dont sweat it..no problems with the slots?

ill release my sweet tooth one in a few..

ronandamee1

WTG it works fine on my comp. But so does xumouse and thats free, how much is yours? You should come up with something more original. What the hell I'd buy it. If it was something new. Others have tried 3 point showdown with no results. Maybe you can take a swing at that. How much $$ do you want for your programs BTW.

Yodude565

yea man.. theres no way i would ever charge for that slot program..took me only a few minutes to make...some of the more time intensive ones i would want a few bucks for..

yea ill give some of the ones no one has tried a whirl.. just put some requests..ill check em out

Element

an actuall auto for pool it would be a nice seller  ;D

wordlife

wordlife

Yodude565

yea.. in a min..just testing my sweet tooth one.. pcheats you still here..cause im gonna email it to you in a second, so you can attach that one also..

and
Quote from: I Rock! on May 02, 2004, 04:14:16 PM
Worked on my system also... would be nice to keep the chat alive  ;)

what do you mean, keep the chat alive?

Element

im not sure how they do it but they can make autos with an option that plays the game even while you chat

Yodude565

ohh i know what you mean, ill look into that and add that to my autos..it seems that PCheats has left..are there any other mods here that can attach i file i send to them?

Element

there are no mods here only admins and they all can do it so just pm one of them  8)

Homer

Send it to me. homer@pogocheats.net

If it is an exe file zip it for me my email does not allow exe file to go through.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Yodude565

sent, and i think i just figured out how to add in so you can still chat.. soo those will be in all my latest autos as well as updates of the 2 i just released

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview