Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new mini stuff

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

More items coming this Thursday, 8/4!
We've got more new items on the way! This Thursday's release features a few tributes to every day heroes like our local police, sheriffs, and firefighters. So make sure to swing back on Thursday to check out all the new "Every day Heroes" items.

Barbara

Thanks for the information Bobby.  Keep up the good work!

tvc

I thought the donut shop would interest you Barbara we'll call it a Krispy Kreme lol I am a Highway Patrol cop with a snazzy Motorcycle

burning_bright25

is it just me....i dont like any of the mini stuff and...i changed my hair cut and its not even on there LOL   so my mini is dressed in all black w/ long hair and probably will be for eternity!

isew

Carly

Thanks Bobby. I changed mine to the new items. I like the donut shop.  8)

Fuzzy

Quote from: jenny24uk2001 on August 04, 2005, 08:39:15 AM
ok that didnt work
What are you trying to do.. If you trying to get a pic of the mini on boards.. first you need to get a place to store ur image.. then u have to put the image link tage, with the url for that image-then it will be there...
.you dont need to click it if your photo has a link for that image..
here mine...
see it simple if you know what to do..

YabbaDabbaDoo

You might want to cover up your pogo screenname in that snapshot....

Fuzzy

Quote from: YabbaDabbaDoo on August 04, 2005, 09:05:24 AM
You might want to cover up your pogo screenname in that snapshot....
Thank you.. I miss that.. it fix..

burning_bright25

yay here's mine lol before it was just legs, hair or an arm

plain and boring and only 5000 tokens lol for the hair!

burning_bright25

go to pogo home page, hit ALT + PRN SCRN (up top of your keyboard) then open up windows paint...START>ACCESSORIES>PAINT, then within paint, hit CTRL+V(paste)  then use the cut tool to trace just the image of your mini out, then right click and hit cut, then go to FILE>NEW and then EDIT>PASTE and then resize the white area to be only around your new image of your mini and then you will have to upload it somewhere you can host the image.....try photobucket.com and then within your board post type and then your image should be there if all of that was done correctly.....takes only a few minutes after you figure it out.

burning_bright25

what exactly are you having problems with? I can probably help you out.

burning_bright25

ok do you have a place to upload the file? you will have to do that before you can post it on here  photobucket.com allows image linking  make an account there and upload your file then get the address for the picture, then post it here like the      <<<that address should be the address of you picture.

Fuzzy

burning_bright25

YAY wtg jenny.....sorry i had to go to work and left ya hanging........i knew you could do it...not so bad huh? youll be a picture posting fool now!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview