Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitch and this weeks rainy day spider solitarie badge

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

Barbara

You could take forty-two minutes and use the glitch to go from rank zero to fifty, or take seven weeks to do it the traditional way.

jamie9999

i ment will the glitch help with this weeks chellenge?

Barbara

Oopsie, I didn't read your subject line.  I also don't read manuals, nor assembly instructions, which explains the voice mail that I can't listen to in my cell phone and the once-a-day crash of a bookshelf in my home.  I am not sure if the glitch will help in the weekly badge.  Try it and report back, please.

Tracey

i dont think it will work with the challenge badge as u have to win games ... hmmmm no harm in trying lol .. but i must have to say that auto is one of the best i have bought  O0

JohnsBeth

Quote from: luvmydogmax on August 03, 2005, 05:37:57 AM
Just tried the glitch for my friend and ut oh It is not working....... >:( >:( >:( >:(

You have to wait to refresh after the screen goes dark, if you refresh too soon, it doesn't work.  I went from rank 8 to 50 in about 45 min. and just finished about 15 min. ago.

VolsFan

Quote from: Barbara on August 03, 2005, 04:48:11 AM
Oopsie, I didn't read your subject line.  I also don't read manuals, nor assembly instructions, which explains the voice mail that I can't listen to in my cell phone and the once-a-day crash of a bookshelf in my home.  I am not sure if the glitch will help in the weekly badge.  Try it and report back, please.

I have a bookshelf like that.... It somehow knows when I have a drink or something else that's a bear to clean up in my hand because that's the time it chooses to crash, thus scaring the bejesus out of me and sending my drink, icecream, etc. crashing to the floor as well.  Of course, my dog loves this.... HEY!!!  Maybe the bookshelf and the dog are in cahoots......

burning_bright25

Quote from: Barbara on August 03, 2005, 04:48:11 AM
Oopsie, I didn't read your subject line. I also don't read manuals, nor assembly instructions, which explains the voice mail that I can't listen to in my cell phone and the once-a-day crash of a bookshelf in my home. I am not sure if the glitch will help in the weekly badge. Try it and report back, please.
i just woke up......you are a funny woman gettin me to laugh first thing in the am LOL   
i was wondering the same thing for the badge myself too

burning_bright25

YES YES YES!! the glitch still works and counts as a win........just have to close the game and refresh the pogo home page to see your progress!! 8)
7 min in to badge day and 1 down 2 to go

holly222

So cool, I tryed it and couldnt finish a game.....got the challenge in two mins with glitch..... O0

Barbara

Uh yep, it works.  Max just called as my badge popped up to tell me that it works.

rhino

kristen687

Quote from: Barbara on August 03, 2005, 07:32:58 AM
Uh yep, it works.  Max just called as my badge popped up to tell me that it works.
...........Whats the glitch and how do i use it? HELP....

Fuzzy

Quote from: holly222 on August 03, 2005, 07:14:30 AM
So cool, I tryed it and couldnt finish a game.....got the challenge in two mins with glitch..... O0
I try using the glich.. It work for some games.. did 3.. but now it won't work.. what you do to get all.. I try different things but i can't get the rest for the New challenge Badge.. maybe they fix it.. :-[

Barbara

For the Tumble Bees, skip the bonus round.  You don't need it to get the spin.

Fuzzy

ok I got it to work.. You have to wait to game load and then close out the game.. then open another game up.. You won't see the progress until you go to the main screen.. but i have firefox.. and can have more windows open up to see where Im at.. O0
thanks for the GLitch Pogo.. made this badge easy to get ;D

Aingeal

The glitch does work for this weeks badge...I just got 4 peoples plus my own.

knothead

burning_bright25

It also works if you change rooms while the game room is still open

Barbara

Quote from: rhino on August 03, 2005, 07:44:19 AM
Barb check PM ok
No, you may not have my cell phone number.  Oh bah, ha, ha, just kidding.  Yes, I got your PM and I answered it.  Let me know how you make out.