Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Time for the "Consideration" Max.....

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Dear Max,
     Stick a fork in Squelchies, because it is done!  I own every badge that Pogo has offered since day one.  The total is 364.  I have 5 Pogo Mobile Turbo badges also, bringing the total to 369.  The other 2 games are not yet offered.  The Badge Fairy has reached the end of the badge album.
     Max Raven, you told me months ago that if I finished all of the games you would consider marrying me.  Let's hear that consideration, will it be yes or no?  I'll be waiting.

Barbara

Even without the mobile badges, I still have more badges.  I joined Club Pogo on day one and he joined 7 months later. You can't make those Super Badges up.  He has the same mobile badges as I.  I have 369 badges and he has 353.  Thanks!

kazandchip

WAY TO GO BARBARA. You are the queen of badges and I pay homage to you ( though I think I am the Aussie champ!!)

HollyDazed

Holy Cow!!!!! Way to go, Barb!!!!!  So what's the answer, Max? (inquiring minds want to know)

Barbara

Lol, thanks Holly and Mike.  I have a feeling that I can soon stop scribbling Mrs Barby Badgehog on my notebook soon.

Barbara

Oh my gosh, that is just too funny.  Thanks!  I am sure Max will appreciate your help.

Motley

Congratulations Barb!!  Just let me know when the big day is, so I look my Sunday best. 

Barbara

Yes, remember that autumn is a lovely time for a wedding.  This should give us both time to do those ab crunches for those midriff-baring honeymoon clothes. 

beanie

WTG and fantastic job Barbara, you should be very proud girlfriend.  Wow to reach the end, that is totally cool.  Bask in the afterglow of your accomplishment  O0

Capt. Morgan

WTG Barbara O0 O0
Get down on one knee badge hog and either propose or bow gracefully to the badge fairy.
Now I now why battlephlinx and the other games are taking so long.
Pogo was waiting for Barb to have ALL the badges before introducing new games, so now she can concentrate on only new badges.

burning_bright25

You ARE the badge fairy dammit!!!
wtg and congrats.......i have a long grueling way to go still

so..........what does one do now? inbetween challenges.....lol

masters angel

ooooh did I hear the word 'marry' somewhere there?

*wakes up*

WTG Barabara!!!!

wow do I feel rubbish now I have only completed 2 games lol

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Barbara

Yes, Max and I will make the perfect couple, despite the fact that we don't really get along, that we don't really like each other and I annoy the crap out of him.  Sniff, this is the greatest day of my life.

Roseybud333

WTG Barb!!!!!!!!!!!!! That truely is an accomplishment considering how many of those challenges are just plain annoying LOL I'll never catch up to ya! O0

Barbara

Roseybud333

Thank U Barb!!! Now just trying to figure out how to cut down a picture of my new daughter so I can share it with everyone!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview