This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerald

It must have been and overload of registering us all for the I Love Pogo t-shirt when playing spooky slots today.

smiles29

this is absolutely nuts!!!!!!!!!   >:(  an hour and a half and still no pogo.  im having some major pogo withdrawal here.  im getting behind in finishing up some games.  im having steller sweeper withdrawals.   :-\ :-\  what oh what am i going to do?  i cant handle this.  i put up with little kids all day at work, i come home to play pogo, just get good and settled in a game, and *POOF*, pogo vanishes.  

pogo, oh pogo, wherefore art thou pogo?

jettalady

SEEING RED! On the phone with neighbor going through withdrawls together from pogo. WTH I went to work today like a good lil girl. and this is what I get! NO FAIR!  :'(

LlamaLove

janet

TWO HOURRRRRRSSSSS.  That is awful.  All computer help is in India I think.  I was on the phone with them for 6 hours one day trying to get my router to talk to my modem.  Really, really fun.  O0

crankycook

shoot i thought it was just me, then i looked on here and seen it wasn't , this really bites, i was booted out of bingo with my last spin to go  :-[

guess i will have to read my book till pogo comes back

Roseybud333

Quote from: smiles29 on October 26, 2005, 06:49:59 PM
this is absolutely nuts!!!!!!!!!   >:(  an hour and a half and still no pogo.  im having some major pogo withdrawal here.  im getting behind in finishing up some games.  im having steller sweeper withdrawals.   :-\ :-\  what oh what am i going to do?  i cant handle this.  i put up with little kids all day at work, i come home to play pogo, just get good and settled in a game, and *POOF*, pogo vanishes.  

pogo, oh pogo, wherefore art thou pogo?

relax and have some pie with me  O0

jamez

so what rank u on steller ? im on rank 4 till pogo decided to take a flying hike on us

skygirl

remysamk

Quote from: pogohatesme on October 26, 2005, 06:49:46 PM
ummm 20 minutes mine has been down for at least an hour i think

I have lost all track of time since Pogo went down....what time it is now?  LOL

StormShadow

glad i got my badges done earlier today...................

coradormeister

no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no nono no no no no no

This can't be happening. I need to play pogooo.  :(

CanadianMaple

OMG... this sucks!  The bingo badge is going to take forever as it is.   I thought they busted me for using an auto earlier.  LOL

It won't let me reply to this post here either.   >:(  It keeps telling me there are new replies...  >:(

~TJ~

i remember the last time pogo went down on a wenesday ppl lost there progress towards the badges , glad i got mine  :o

LlamaLove

Quote from: janetdebra on October 26, 2005, 06:50:44 PM
TWO HOURRRRRRSSSSS.  That is awful.  All computer help is in India I think.  I was on the phone with them for 6 hours one day trying to get my router to talk to my modem.  Really, really fun.  O0

We could prank call Pogo.  When we get the guys in India, we could all order Slurpees.  :)

Or put on a REALLY bad Brooklyn accent and tell them we're Dottie and we can't report to work and ask for holiday pay.

Gerald

Not to be mean, but I had a problem with my credit card once and I called the company and some guy answered the phone and I could hardly understand his English. Needless to say after tens mins of Huh, Excuse me, and could you say that again I asked for a new rep.

Roseybud333

Quote from: StormShadow on October 26, 2005, 06:52:13 PM
glad i got my badges done earlier today...................

LOL Suuuuuuuuure just rub it in  :-[

CityOfAngels

Double Poop!

And has it only been hours?    :o    Is it still WEDNESDAY?     :-\

Mommy99

when i tried to call the number for POGO everything is closed..... couldnt talk to anyone human  :(

greenflash

Pogo ****!!!! Anyone or thing affiliated with AOL from Hell ****s. If they aren't down, the games are either freezing up, or booting you, the sound either sticks or disappears, I could go on forever. I love autos because it's my way of giving Pogo the middle finger.    ;)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview