This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

got through!!  lol to james who sounds like osama! he said gonna be another hour......they really hate us!  and nothing we can do...he says that it's in the TOS that the site may go down and nothing to do about it

suzzyque6867

this is deffinately not fair, i rearrange my schedule for pogo on weds... >:( >:(

ItsyBitsy

Yeah, twirling fingers and watching tv.  Badge night too!

pogohatesme

now bob kicked me outta pogocheats chat!!!  no one likes me

jamez

SaintHiρρo

Did anyone notice that Pogo was down?  :o This is when we realize that there is nothing else out there for fulfill our time. This is indeed a sad day in Pogo land. Guess it's a good thing I got all my badges this morning!

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Barbara on October 26, 2005, 07:00:12 PM
This from the page of EA.com:

EA.com is temporarily unavailable.

During the next couple of hours, we'll be busy upgrading our equipment and providing maintenance to our site. We're making sure that EA.com continues to be the best place to play on the Web!

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience and appreciate your patience. See you soon!

OMG :o They better not be changing things to make the autos not work anymore  >:(

greenflash

Quote from: austin2um on October 26, 2005, 06:57:22 PM
ok who killed pogo  :'(

Not me. Not yet anyway. But believe me, the thought crosses my mind quite often. I like some of the games but I hate Pogo. Does that make sense?  :P

Gerald

The following error has occurred:
System Too Busy
Explanation:
Our server is currently busy and can not process your request at this moment.

How to Fix the Problem:
Please try again later.

pogohatesme

now i'm getting the system too busy page lol that's a step up from page not loading right lol O0

PogoNutz

This just in from the wires.

EA reports that while trying to address customer complaints of badges being awarded in the incorrect order, they accidentally erased everyones game progress and deleted all badge albums.  Although they are unable to restore the lost progress/badges, they are planning a customer appreciation day where all non-club members can have free club privileges for the day.  For more details on the customer appreciation day, please tune into 'pogo live' on your local AM radio station.

cjdevil

CityOfAngels

Dear Santa,

For X-mas I would like a Pogo that doesn't crash, and screw me outta playing... when everyone else leaves the house, and I have my quiet pogo time. Oh Ya... and world peace would be nice too    O0

Thanks,
A Very Good Girl

LlamaLove

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 26, 2005, 07:03:05 PM

EA reports that while trying to address customer complaints of badges being awarded in the incorrect order, they accidentally erased everyones game progress and deleted all badge albums.  Although they are unable to restore the lost progress/badges, they are planning a customer appreciation day where all non-club members can have free club privileges for the day.  For more details on the customer appreciation day, please tune into 'pogo live' on your local AM radio station.

LMAO!

Gerald

NNNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Capt. Morgan

Pogo is run by a bunch of IDIOTS.
It is weds. DUHHHHHH it is going to be busy.
And they want to ban me for autos???
Hell, at least the autos work.

Lish

jraven

gonna be a baby boom in 9 months just like after world war 2 lol

pogohatesme

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 26, 2005, 07:03:05 PM

EA reports that while trying to address customer complaints of badges being awarded in the incorrect order, they accidentally erased everyones game progress and deleted all badge albums.  Although they are unable to restore the lost progress/badges, they are planning a customer appreciation day where all non-club members can have free club privileges for the day.  For more details on the customer appreciation day, please tune into 'pogo live' on your local AM radio station.

i almost belived that for a minute lol...........how come some got theirs but not me!  i want my pogo!

Notquitecherry

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview