Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

greenflash

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 26, 2005, 07:03:05 PM
This just in from the wires.

EA reports that while trying to address customer complaints of badges being awarded in the incorrect order, they accidentally erased everyones game progress and deleted all badge albums.  Although they are unable to restore the lost progress/badges, they are planning a customer appreciation day where all non-club members can have free club privileges for the day.  For more details on the customer appreciation day, please tune into 'pogo live' on your local AM radio station.

I believe this. This is just so like Pogo that I believe it, and if Mr. Bill says it's so then it is.   ;D ;) ;D

Gerald

I hope not I just finished lottso and me nottso happy to do it again.

BingoOn76

Why on earth did Martha let David go? Did Martha fire Pogo too????

pogohatesme

lol when i go to clubpogo.com it loads the page then when i try to sign in it says server busy what a tease lol

Lish

Quote from: pogohatesme on October 26, 2005, 07:06:54 PM
lol when i go to clubpogo.com it loads the page then when i try to sign in it says server busy what a tease lol
me too! >:(

NotAdumbBlonde

LlamaLove

I'm in now too.  Slow as molasses, but I'm in.  Good luck everyone!

PogoNutz

Quote from: greenflash on October 26, 2005, 07:05:32 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 26, 2005, 07:03:05 PM
This just in from the wires.

EA reports that while trying to address customer complaints of badges being awarded in the incorrect order, they accidentally erased everyones game progress and deleted all badge albums.  Although they are unable to restore the lost progress/badges, they are planning a customer appreciation day where all non-club members can have free club privileges for the day.  For more details on the customer appreciation day, please tune into 'pogo live' on your local AM radio station.

I believe this. This is just so like Pogo that I believe it, and if Mr. Bill says it's so then it is.   ;D ;) ;D

I believe everything I read.  The fact that I sometimes have to write it first is one of those little quirks in life  ;)

CityOfAngels

pogohatesme

i feel like the fat kid that always got picked last in dodgeball at school....i can't get in yet

crankycook

yes, i'm back in also, now to get back all the bingo spins i lost  :'(

holly222

i snuck in the back door to steller sweeper and it worked, but cant get regular pogo site up on computer

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BingoOn76 on October 26, 2005, 07:06:45 PM
Why on earth did Martha let (removed by Saint Hippo) go? Did Martha fire Pogo too????

Awww great, now I have no reason for watching!

PogoNutz

And me still getting the System too busy screen.

Oh well, to beat the IPOD thread, we need to get up to 22 pages.  I'm not above padding the ballet box (no wait, that is only my job during election years.   hahahahaha)

StormShadow

Engineering.......Fire up the autos.................Full Speed ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview