PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:04:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

same problem here..started abut 1pm est..maybe we get something new when it comes back to life..lol bbq21.gif

SouthPadreIsland

Yeah, maybe we will get something new...but I ain't holding my breath!!!  LOL  Well It gives me time to catch up around here.

leitabug

they could at least give us some St.Pats mini items..lol bbq21.gif

SouthPadreIsland

That would be nice... doubt green beer.  But anything would be a nice change!!  :)

C~M

sandyhook

:=   Umm could you please "unlock the back door" it will not open for me :)))
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

shasta

Pogo is up for me and I can get into games but my mini is showing unavailable as well as my badge books. Says the mini mall is down for maintenance and the Premium albums says it couldn't be accessed at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
However, all of my friends mini's are showing up but 1.
Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks for your replies.

mr.clean

mr.clean

anyone else just lost sound in games?  And when trying too enter Rooms after that  there Tip does'nt load and the game does'nt completely load.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on March 15, 2008, 03:52:03 PM
anyone else just lost sound in games?  And when trying too enter Rooms after that  there Tip does'nt load and the game does'nt completely load.

I have sound and was able to enter a room, no problem.  But on Mozilla, the pages are still screwy.

And at the bottom of THIS page I got :  500 - Internal Server Error

vasunlover

Hopefully, we will get something new,  been an hour already!

vasunlover

Addiction solitaire is in the game award book, but I can't find it in my favorites :'((

jinglebells

leitabug

Stinkerbell

No, it went down and took my 14 games of progress Word Search with it.    !@#$ !@#$

gator8_24

me too, I was leaving a game togo to my mini and  got the server deal

arniebear

Good to know it was down, I thought they blew me away cause I accidentally broke a cookie doing word jong glitch and got 2000 tokens  :=

sandyhook

Grrrr Pogo - Challenge Day and new game out and  Pogo has a busy server and is down pillowfight.gif

PS - I am on the dark side also - I need a light lol
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Biggen

I finally get a day off and decide to chill out and play for awhile and nothing will F'in load!!!!!!!!!!! :%#

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview