This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

alyaks

Woohoo! Stinky is back! I sure have missed her ( and her sexy men too) giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on March 24, 2010, 10:27:06 PM
Woohoo! Stinky is back! I sure have missed her ( and her sexy men too) giggle2.gif

LOL That's very sweet, thank you! I've just been so busy lately with writing and moderating some groups on Goodreads that I haven't much time for posting anything else. But I always think of you cheaters, and miss yous all, too  embrace.gif

Except Squid of course  tongue.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 24, 2010, 10:35:03 PM
LOL That's very sweet, thank you! I've just been so busy lately with writing and moderating some groups on Goodreads that I haven't much time for posting anything else. But I always think of you cheaters, and miss yous all, too  embrace.gif

Hey Stinky!!!

Glad to see you back. Everyone Whines Bingo is a good game to remind people of the number one rule of cheating....
1) Never type anything into the chat box when you are cheating at Pogo.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 24, 2010, 10:35:03 PM

The woman shows good sense.

I can understand what CM is saying about the topic not really belonging in this thread (at least on a prolonged basis) - but - when the change done in maintenance ellicits a response of some sort and people start adding to it, it's impossible to say, "Ok, stop... this topic has now been moved to XXXX thread, so contribute your input there."  The thread where it originated has a momentum and people aren't going to click to another thread, generally.

Anyway, you'll all be happy to learn that I got my passing badge in EWB and I won't be going back to the game until future badges.  All is right with my world again and I hope it is in your world, too! 

Love this forum.  inlove1.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 25, 2010, 05:03:01 AM
Hey Stinky!!!

Glad to see you back. Everyone Whines Bingo is a good game to remind people of the number one rule of cheating....
1) Never type anything into the chat box when you are cheating at Pogo.
tumbsup.gif

Thanks, Joe!  embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 25, 2010, 06:04:58 AM

Anyway, you'll all be happy to learn that I got my passing badge in EWB and I won't be going back to the game until future badges. 

Congratulations, Inkster! Don't let this get out... but I'm finally done with EVERYTHING. Even those nasty poker badges. My computer doesn't know what to do with all the extra down time, and my Uncle Otto has taken a lover, I'm sure of it.  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 25, 2010, 08:35:07 AM
Congratulations, Inkster! Don't let this get out... but I'm finally done with EVERYTHING. Even those nasty poker badges. My computer doesn't know what to do with all the extra down time, and my Uncle Otto has taken a lover, I'm sure of it.  giggle2.gif
Well, you could always start on getting weekly challenges x2, Mix challenges x10, etc.
giggle2.gif
And of course. CONGRATULATIONS FOR FINISHING EVERYTHING.
LOL
beer11.gif

Squid

OMG, that's wonderful, Stinky!  Congratulations!  I am done with EVERYTHING except RISK and those pesky poker games.  All in good time, right? 

I"M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 25, 2010, 09:49:06 AM

And of course. CONGRATULATIONS FOR FINISHING EVERYTHING.
LOL
beer11.gif

Dangit! Who told???? LOL Thanks!

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Inky. It feels so good to not have anything to work on. My poor fingers were worn to nubs what with having to start Uncle all the time :)

alyaks

Lover? I have it on good authority he has taken a wife!

Stinkerbell

nowshining

Did a majority of the people disappear from pogo? I am noticing some rooms are blank with only a few members when usually there is much more...hmmmm

edit: initiated a tech note to the support of pogos team, etc..

C~M

C~M

Well, all I know right now is Pogo screwed up Risk so the autos don't work.  I haven't had a chance to check other games as I am going to sleep now...lol

survivorjeff

whatever they did to risk it made me loose ranks last night. Grrrrrrr..........

Joe C

Quote from: survivorjeff on April 06, 2010, 05:53:50 AM
whatever they did to risk it made me loose ranks last night. Grrrrrrr..........
You would not lose ranks if you used the VP Minimizer program that Mayham offers in this forum. I run it everytime I cheat and I never lose ranks anymore. tumbsup.gif

survivorjeff

Quote from: Joe C on April 06, 2010, 06:02:41 AM
You would not lose ranks if you used the VP Minimizer program that Mayham offers in this forum. I run it everytime I cheat and I never lose ranks anymore. tumbsup.gif

I was using the vp minimizer. I use it all the time. So why I lost the rank who knows. It doesn't matter. I'm almost done taht game so it'll be gone soon.

Joe C

Quote from: survivorjeff on April 06, 2010, 07:05:49 AM
I was using the vp minimizer. I use it all the time. So why I lost the rank who knows. It doesn't matter. I'm almost done taht game so it'll be gone soon.
Sorry to hear about you losing the ranks. They must have not done the normal server shutdown.

Also, did anyone notice the "Who's Here" list format change? Blue font for Pogo updates. Space between each player. I did not get a chance to see all the changes. tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on April 06, 2010, 10:05:43 AM
Sorry to hear about you losing the ranks. They must have not done the normal server shutdown.

Also, did anyone notice the "Who's Here" list format change? Blue font for Pogo updates. Space between each player. I did not get a chance to see all the changes. tumbsup.gif

Joe, don't you have a spreadsheet or something else to keep track of those things?  j/k giggle2.gif embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview