Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on April 06, 2010, 10:05:43 AM
Also, did anyone notice the "Who's Here" list format change? Blue font for Pogo updates. Space between each player. I did not get a chance to see all the changes. tumbsup.gif
I noticed those same changes this morning.  I didn't shut down in the usual manner for the maintenance.  I awoke to a window that said I had lost internet connection.  I may have lost connection before the maintenance.

Darling SilverDodger

Oh I see it's Tuesday again. My one day off and pogo wants to do abit of cleaning for an hour  girls18.gif And here I wanted Uncle to work on a badge for me
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

C~M

They changed the toolbar, here it is:

It's funny that they have downloads in the shop drop down menu and also have it with its own tab.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 29, 2010, 02:44:51 AM
It's funny that they have downloads in the shop drop down menu and also have it with its own tab.
Anything that will make them an extra buck...

les

I don't like that they took the Home button away now you have to click the club pogo logo to get Home.
Ugh I know my mom will be calling me on how to get back to the Home page  undecided.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: les on June 29, 2010, 08:18:59 AM
I don't like that they took the Home button away now you have to click the club pogo logo to get Home.
Ugh I know my mom will be calling me on how to get back to the Home page  undecided.gif

There is a small 'house' first thing on the bar and that is the home button

roadwarrior

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 29, 2010, 10:08:12 AM
There is a small 'house' first thing on the bar and that is the home button

that small "house" wasn't there a few hours ago so....must be a new thing :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

pete379

I have the "house" on the home page on IE but not on FF.  no-no.gif I don't see why they have to have 2 places for the downloads pages either, nobody buys them...LOL  sparkler.gif

les

pogo finally built my house and gave me a home after clearing my cache wahla it was there  beer11.gif

MsMissy

I also noticed when i went into pogo this morning that the home buton or back was missing. So i clicked up that little house. They also moved the friends list over abit. Why do they keep changing things. I just learn where some things are & poof, its gone . Its getting confusing in there.  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on June 30, 2010, 08:59:26 AM
I also noticed when i went into pogo this morning that the home buton or back was missing. So i clicked up that little house. They also moved the friends list over abit. Why do they keep changing things. I just learn where some things are & poof, its gone . Its getting confusing in there.  swear2.gif

It's like with politicians, they have to do something to justify having a job.

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on June 30, 2010, 08:59:26 AM
LOL, I know what you mean.  My cursor goes to a specific spot for MY FRIENDS and now I have to move it over an inch.  I hate it when my auto pilot is messed with!  LOL

Blacklord4

help.gif does anyone has any server problems,couldn't get either dice derby or wonderland going......or thats pogo server ends? AND i have 9 accounts to do  hysterical.gif

catfancie

I had the same problem with Wonderland Memories.  and the other froze on me at the end.  So it was definitely POGO.  But it seems to be fixed now.   

cheeky333

i can get the games to start then it comes up saying temporarily unavailable then closes crying10.gif crying10.gif crying10.gif

Blacklord4

pogo can't get right  slap1.gif.....i can play other games,so guess i'll have to wait awhile....thanks for your input.

sandyhook

I having same problem with Wonderland Memories ~ Service Unavailable ~ Other games load ~ I cleaned and restarted my computer ~ I will not defrag it thou' since this appears to be a Pogo problem  grrr Pogo swear2.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Blacklord4

Sue

Pogo really screwed up this time. When they came back from being down they had changed the home page.

Now my mini is generic and all my snapshots are the same. You can't even change your mini cause everything is gone.

What next can Pogo mess up???

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview