Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 31, 2012, 06:00:39 AM
Pogo really screwed up this time. When they came back from being down they had changed the home page.

Now my mini is generic and all my snapshots are the same. You can't even change your mini cause everything is gone.

What next can Pogo mess up???
Same here

Sue

I went to LIVE CHAT and asked them about it.

you:
Will it be fixed today

Vibhav:
We'll try our best , but seems like it take 1-2 day to fix it completely.

MsMissy

I went into pogo to play Word Search & i did get to play it, but i noticed my mini was gone & it looks like the homepage is smaller to me also. Im going to need a magnifing glass to see everything LOL wish they would leave it be & quit changing it. So i deleted cookies & went back & behold my mini was dressed again.  giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

pogo should screwed the pooch on this one didn't they?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Falcon!

I think they should just leave it be... Stop making the Pogo players mad. as long as its working, theres no need to 'update' it.

vasunlover

I can't believe pogo is still "under maint" 3 hours--it better be GOOD!!!!!

Sue

Pogo was only down one hr. It has been back up for three hrs.

disneyland lady

Others seem to get on Pogo but I am getting a sign in page but when I sign in I get a message from Pogo stating it is an internal error and " Unfortunately, since you have encountered this error because of some server problem on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to try again later."

I know maint is over because I talked with someone in FL that is able to get in and play.

mtndewlover342

Same problem here.  Been trying to get in since 6:00 a.m.  "Server error". 
~Mtndewlover~

sandyhook

Same here on East Coast ~ I am in N Carolina and waiting  coffee.gif  IMPATIENTLY   girls18.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

sandyhook

Pogo is Temporarily Unavailable

We are updating and improving Pogo.

This scheduled maintenance typically takes an hour.

While you're waiting for the updated Pogo, you may want to:

Read Pogo News
Catch up with friends on the Pogo Forums
Play a downloadable game
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

disneyland lady

Where was this 2 hours ago? I know others were playing because a friend in FL said she was playing Boggle Bash. This is the message that went up a bit ago but.....none of those links work so maybe their maint is for those issues.

Squid

It's up now on east coast but it was down for quite a bit of time.   impatience.gif

disneyland lady

I got in via one of the servers but I had no mini or tokens. A few mins ago my mini and tokens showed up so I think it is now working. Wonder what it was they were working on? Stability?

Squid

Now it says the system is too busy.  Pogo has issues this morning.  Off to work and make a buck - have a good day, all!

disneyland lady

Getting the same message. Geez.....Pogo, quit using vice grips and duct tape for your Tues maint. Do their employees get some sort of perk for messing with us?

gigi

Pogo is working ok for me, but no one in any of the rooms I've been in are getting credit for their daily games

snap20

Pogo down right now? wtf.

QuoteOops, something is not right...

System Too Busy

Explanation:
Our server is currently busy and can not process your request at this moment.

How to Fix the Problem:
Please try again later.

Stinkerbell

Not Tuesday, but I can't get any pogo games to load. Anyone else having problems?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview