PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 12:04:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

The longest game to finish by far is Poppit Show. That games sucks much  :o0 .  Then I would say Tri-Peaks and coming in third place would be that friggen Battle Phlinx idiotic game.

Squid

Wasn't Quick Quack a horror?  I remember it being interminable.

CindyLouWho

I thought Perfect Pair Sol was the worse, I didn't think I'd ever finish that darn game!

Stinkerbell

I finally got done with FCS, saints be praised.  Now I am going to work on Squelchies and Lottso.

I don't know about Poppit Show, Tara.  I thought I had ranked out until they added more ranks, but I have only 6/11 badges there.  So you're likely right... it will be the longest, most miserable of all the games.

FreecellFanny

I had finished Poppit Show also. Until... >:D

Right now I'm working on WWW and the Golden Carrot badge. Rank 37 out of 45 and the auto is fantastic!  tumbsup.gif

jarjar

arniebear

mr.clean

yep just got this strange page saying all games are down .. Never saw it before!

Breaker1521

http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/18/006/7F/3F/47/D4/AT9WxqFoOYJWiStagFGxKnYhbRIpLf-20300.jpg

This combination does not give me one perfect game, not even many triple strikes.
I tried to adjust wait and spin, no luck.

There must be some combinations out there who would give you at least a perfect game once in a while.

I would not mind getting back my old 3.8 version with 4.3 i cant get. Can that be done somehow? My old successful setting with 3.8 does not apply to 4.3. This is frustrating.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Breaker1521 on November 21, 2008, 09:18:06 AM
http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/18/006/7F/3F/47/D4/AT9WxqFoOYJWiStagFGxKnYhbRIpLf-20300.jpg

This combination does not give me one perfect game, not even many triple strikes.
I tried to adjust wait and spin, no luck.

There must be some combinations out there who would give you at least a perfect game once in a while.

I would not mind getting back my old 3.8 version with 4.3 i cant get. Can that be done somehow? My old successful setting with 3.8 does not apply to 4.3. This is frustrating.

When I get to my other computer later today, I'll see if I have 3.8.  If so, I can email it to you.

jlob0936

I have not been able to get into POGO.com for the last two days.   Is the site down or is it my ISP?

who me?

Stinkerbell

jlob0936

Thanks.    I've been going crazy w/o the games.   Darn.
jlob

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jlob0936 on November 23, 2008, 11:27:36 AM
Thanks.    I've been going crazy w/o the games.   Darn.
jlob

Have you tried all the usual stuff like clearing cache, cookies, etc?  Also, have you tried using another browser?

~Sassy~

Quote from: Breaker1521 on November 21, 2008, 09:18:06 AM

Breaker,
I used these settings above with Backspin and I was able to get a pefect game. It was the aim towards that I need to adjust a little bit. I was getting splits until I adjusted that. Just remember you will not get a 300 game every time because just like in real life the pins are set just a little bit different each game.
I increased the size of my picture so that I would be able to match the settings, they do work on the latest version of Backspin so don't give up.
Sassy

jlob0936

Discovered that I'm having router problems.   Thanks for all your suggestions.
Jlob

leeanne172

vasunlover

get up early to play, before scheduled downtime--and it goes down!!

raine56

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview