PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 06:51:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp revamp

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

just to let people know that this game as now joined battlephlinx as coming soon,looks like a busy few months for new games O0

holly222

caroline196

battlephlinx is out next tuesday(16th) after shutdown,so wont be before

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: caroline196 on August 10, 2005, 11:03:23 AM
battlephlinx is out next tuesday(16th) after shutdown,so wont be before

I needed a good laugh.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

I am willing to bet that it doesn't come out on that date.  If it does, when the auto is ready, I will buy you a copy. 

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Barbara I bet you a copy that it will be coming soon!!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Anybody that bets on EA releases.....I've got 2 words for you.

"The Godfather"

This was supposed to be THE GAME for Christmas. EA dropped the ball (yes, hard to believe) and the game has been pushed back for months. EA stock has dropped because of this...

So before you put your trust in EA deadlines, you may want to put your faith in the Easter bunny or Jolly Old Saint Nick.

I would bet on these guys showing up and showering me with goodies before I counted on an EA release on time.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on August 10, 2005, 12:25:49 PM
Barbara I bet you a copy that it will be coming soon!!!!
You're against the law!  I say this with all the sincerity in my heart.  It will be coming on Sept 12th.  Mark my words.

ipogoallday

holly222

the page is showing up on pogo with the how to play and all showing and working, game not up yet.......use link to a game and put in.......  whomp2&site   .......takes you to page....

holly222

Estimated time release of word whomp 2
August 23/24........
OR so i heard.....

Barbara

Quote from: ipogoallday on August 10, 2005, 04:59:36 PM
barbara i'll take that bet
The bet is with the person who predicted it, Caroline.  I am not buying all of ya'll autos.

cheruboptics

ok I wanna place a bet on when word whomp 2 will be out.  My bet is by December 31 lol.

SaintHiρρo

New Word Whomp™ Will Whomp Your World — Coming Soon! 

It's the classic Word Whomp™ you love — but with a whole new look! Play with fresh graphics, new game bonuses and great new features:

Click your mouse or simply type the words you find on your keyboard — either way is just fine!
The words you find are arranged alphabetically to make it easier to see which words are in the puzzle.
Special new bonuses give you more tokens or more time to solve the puzzle!
Club Pogo™ members can earn ranks, badges and background themes in Word Whomp!

Mark your progress in this Pogo favorite with exciting new badges and ranks. Unlock two cool additional background themes and use them anytime. Plus you'll continue to get all of the personal challenges we've offered in the past and exciting new challenges, such as the Word Whomp Weekend Challenge!

Posted on Pogo's page. What's this "Weekend Challenge" and how many autos will I have to use to get it?

caroline196

well that sounds exactly what they did with poppit,they gave you a weekend to clear 1 entire round to get a badge.i suppose that will be the same as that then

eajcfoots

I was thinking it could be a group challenge with those badges that were posted awhile back..

kessler

i bet that's what that unrealesed group badge is with the gopher holding a trophy in bronze, silver, and gold.

PrincessKate

Oooooh, now I can't wait for this one either!  I'm so glad that they put the word list in alphabetical order like in WWW.  It makes it so much easier to fill in the blanks. 

Hurry, Pogo!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview