PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 05:16:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp and existing auto

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Hi Class
Since the new word whomp is going to let you use your mouse or type in the words It sounds like to me the existing wordwizard auto should still work O0
We could get a head start on those badges until the programmers make the fully automatic one.
Try it with wordwhomp now.
wordwizard  at  www.badgehelp.com

Barbara

The game board is going to change.  That should affect the auto.

Capt. Morgan

This auto only tells us what words can be made with the 6 letters we enter.
I just opened the wordwizard auto with this page as the background and put in 6 letters, and it spit out the words O0

Barbara

northcar08

will the word whomp whackdown auto work for the new game

Barbara

No, the existing auto will not work.  The auto has to be able to read the board and the smallest change will throw that off.

Badge Pirate, you can also use the Scrabble helper for that:

http://www.hasbro.com/scrabble/home.cfm

Betty Boop

sleauxmeaux

I prefer anagram master to get a list of words. Nice little tool and lets me add my own words, plus there's no way the pogo slugs can nail me for cheating.  :D

Barbara

The players should be able to make those choices on their own Jade.  No need to keep asking why.

isew

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 12, 2005, 11:04:34 AM
Hi Class
Since the new word whomp is going to let you use your mouse or type in the words It sounds like to me the existing wordwizard auto should still work O0
We could get a head start on those badges until the programmers make the fully automatic one.
Try it with wordwhomp now.
wordwizard  at  www.badgehelp.com
I am very happy to say that I purchased the WW Whomper this morning when I was on level 2.  I purchased ****wizard yesterday.  All I can say is WOW, I am now the proud owner of the first WW Badge named "Winky" which is level 10....hats off to Oscar!   O0

Barbara

isew

Quote from: Barbara on August 24, 2005, 05:34:11 PM
Awesome!  Feels good to have a new badge, huh?
It sure does.....now if I could just finish Perfect Pair and Phlinx and Lottso I would be very happy..... ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview