PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 11:20:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BATTLEPHLINX IS NOW OUT!!! this is not a joke

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

Whew. I thought I'd be the only one who thought this game bit. I played 3-4 games against the bots and was bored stiff.

isew

Quote from: smiles29 on August 16, 2005, 11:09:25 AM
you wanna talk about QUICK? ? ? ? ?   there is already a tourney going on in one of the rooms.  that is quick.

yeah, and they are the ones complaining that people are in private rooms!  go figure.....they could have at least waited a tad bit longer before having their stupid tourneys.   >:(

avs1roy33

Pogo has just added more rooms. I now see 6 or 7 rooms that are empty. There should be plenty of room now.

sxybamabit

caroline196

go to main pogo page,edit favorites and add from there,hope that helps O0

SaintHiρρo

There are alot more rooms now. They're still adding them as we speak so it shouldn't be a problem getting into the rooms now. Also, it was mentioned before but Sun Java seemed to be the best in terms of avoiding problems. Last but not least, for those who are waiting for the auto, I only ask that you don't use the autos against human players. For 1, people might notice and two, it's not fair to those who are not using the autos. If you're playing against the bots, remember to uncheck "allow players to replace computer". Just a small reminder for when ever we get an auto for this game!

Barbara

I agree St. Hippo.  I have never used an auto against a live player and I never will.

Fluffy756

Soo I gave it another try played against the rebot, I came in 2 ,3, 4.. place not bad but don't like the idea of them giving their stones... LOL..... still don't like this game going get my other badges done then try this again maybe.

fluffy

lace772

:D I'm glad battle phlinx is finally out.... :'( did notice something though... :'( I got to second rank, logged off then back in and it didn't save my progress. So back to the beginning I go.

Jeffer

You almost have to expect some of that for the first few days.  After all it IS Pogo.

tvc

Barbara

Okay, here is an idea.  Load up Smart Explorer, with 3 dummy names and your name.  Set the speed to high and the other three will tank pretty quickly, causing you to win.  You could just play and watch the other 3 players lose.  No, I have not tested this out.  I was hoping that someone else would though, please.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DafoeGirl

I've already encountered ppl ganging up on me by them all targeting their curse stones to me.  I immediately left that room and will be playing bots or friends only from now on.  Pogo has some of the sorest players out there. >:( :-\

caroline196

thats part of the fun lol.i like the prank when you go out before others.nothing like a bit of helthy competition

Motley

I have already down the double browser thing to play this wretched game.  I played on Slow though so that I could get more stones to drop.  I wasn't getting much for points but the rounds were ending quickly enough.  I don't mind, it's much better than playing against people who I don't know and who are bent on chatting the whole time. 

I will wait patiently for the auto.

Betty Boop

I havent even ventured into this game as of yet...thought I would give it some time to settle...and I have already learned some things from all of you that are playing and posting...so its more WWW for and the quest for the Golden Carrot badge.......sigh.....

Jeffer

I'm with you Betty.  I'm going to wait for the carnage to die down a bit.

Roseybud333

The game is ok I guess. . . . . . Serious server issues tho! I get to play a half a round and when the round is over it won't load up again. Kept getting an error message that said you have been removed from the game due to a bad connection :-\And that was after I cleaned out the files and rebooted LOL that is a new one by me! Didn't have any problems with the other games so I know it's them and not me!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview