PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 08:14:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BATTLEPHLINX IS NOW OUT!!! this is not a joke

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

isew

Quote from: Homer on August 16, 2005, 02:15:55 PM
This game is the pits! Bad pogo!  >:(

>:(  so what I have noticed is that the screen seems shaky....when I go to shoot, it shakes and drops....what is that all about....is it a problem, or supposed to be that way?   :o

Time to go play something else, I am with you Homer, it is the PITS! ! !

holly222

Well, i tryed it, its somthing new, but i dont think i will play anymore until my rank counts, it keeps going back to 0.  So i will wait until it will keep up with my ranks........

sentinels

well, i love the game, no glitches for me, and pogo cops are all thru it lol...had one at my table..hope he didnt look at my badge book lol ;D

isew

Quote from: sentinels on August 16, 2005, 03:38:12 PM
well, i love the game, no glitches for me, and pogo cops are all thru it lol...had one at my table..hope he didnt look at my badge book lol ;D

how do you know they are the pogo cops??  did they show you their badge   ;D

northcar08

this is going ot take a long time i am at rank 3 and to rank for is 5800 rank points this is nuts

TiddleWink

I agree I think we all anticipated this game wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much and got our hopes up. We need to learn to aim low...lol

EZ

Capt. Morgan

Hey Northcar
Just think of the work ahead.
ONLY  1,281,000  rank points for the last badge.
Pure torture

Barbara

I think if you apply youself you could be done by ummmm, lunchtime tomorrow.

Barbara

pogoisevil

Quote from: DafoeGirl on August 16, 2005, 02:22:15 PM
I've already encountered ppl ganging up on me by them all targeting their curse stones to me.  ........

Hell, the BOTS ganged up on ME!! I won the 1st 3 games and then the stones started flying at me in the 4th....lost that one. Then came the "CRIKES" screen in the next game --- I never got my spin.

Dang POGO! >:D

grumble, grumble, grumble.....

masters angel

Quote from: isew on August 16, 2005, 02:56:52 PM

>:(  so what I have noticed is that the screen seems shaky....when I go to shoot, it shakes and drops....what is that all about....is it a problem, or supposed to be that way?   :o

Yes it is supposed to do that, unlike the real phlinx this one drops after a certain amount of time and tha shaking is a warning so you dont shoot and miss  ;)

also something I have noticed for you badge hogs, fairies, unicorns and well badge earners in general....play WITHOUT sending curse stones, the games do last longer and you can get about 1000 ranks points a game  ;D  I would only save the curse stones for people you reeeeeeeeeaaaallllly dont like lol  >:D

and I hate to admit it.....I kinda like this game  :-[ but then I like the real phlinx too!

Barbara

Good advice.  I switched to the fast level and the game is growing on me.  Have fun!

isew

Quote from: luvmydogmax on August 16, 2005, 06:16:17 PM
I would rather pull my hair out strand by strand then play this game.  There was way to much hype for it.  All it does is makes players mad at eath other in my opinion.  Another word riot on our hands

that is why I go into a private room.....some people take the game way too seriously...for goodness sakes, its only a game, not a life threatening experience.   O0

BadgeHelpOscar

There should be an auto release today. It will be called "Montu"
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Spawn O Satan

now where was that post about a month ago detailing how rank points are given out (more for playing against humans vs bots, more for playing competitive vs friendly.....)

masters angel

If you click how to play on the battle phlinx screen all the stuff about the rank points is there

avs1roy33

It takes 1,281,000 rank points to reach the top rank. Better get playing.

Morgan

Quote from: masters angel on August 17, 2005, 05:43:22 AM
Quote from: isew on August 16, 2005, 02:56:52 PM

Yes it is supposed to do that, unlike the real phlinx this one drops after a certain amount of time and tha shaking is a warning so you dont shoot and miss  ;)

also something I have noticed for you badge hogs, fairies, unicorns and well badge earners in general....play WITHOUT sending curse stones, the games do last longer and you can get about 1000 ranks points a game  ;D  I would only save the curse stones for people you reeeeeeeeeaaaallllly dont like lol  >:D

and I hate to admit it.....I kinda like this game  :-[ but then I like the real phlinx too!

I am playng with no curse stones against the bots... and am only getting about 200 per round... is there something im doing wrong  :o

GrnEydWtch

If some of you are still having problems with the battle phlinx game kinda sticking, and pausing......I figured out that it will play alot more smoothly if ya go in a room with not alot of people. It runs better for me if I do that.....like a room with 40 people. Hope this helps a bit for some of ya  :)

ME4SPADES_

Battle Phlinx cheat is here. It's called Montu, there is also a free program link up on the main page. This is for free pogo game cheats. These do not need to be registered. It is a free pogo cheat     what does this mean say does not have to be registed but  mine showing i have to

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview