This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BATTLEPHLINX IS NOW OUT!!! this is not a joke

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Oscar is referring to the VPMinimizer program. Montu is not free.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

masters angel

Morgan, you get more points playing against a person, me and my boyfriend play each other along with the bots and have got up to 1800 rank points a go.....our games do sometimes last 20 minutes each though lol.

rank points also go up depending on how many stones are dropped so nice big groups = more points
playing people is better
and obviously coming first gives you more as well.

BadgeHelpOscar

I've changed the latest news so people that had a hard time understanding ALSO now do not get confused.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Morgan

Quote from: masters angel on August 18, 2005, 02:51:33 PM
Morgan, you get more points playing against a person, me and my boyfriend play each other along with the bots and have got up to 1800 rank points a go.....our games do sometimes last 20 minutes each though lol.

rank points also go up depending on how many stones are dropped so nice big groups = more points
playing people is better
and obviously coming first gives you more as well.

TYSVM I will have to give it a Try...... laffs. But do I have to use a Boyfriend. is that the Key  O0

sentinels

BadgeHelpOscar

How long do you think it will take to complete the ranks for battle?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

sentinels

im thinkin middle of August, had mine runnin all day while i was at work...EXCELLENT auto!!!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

sentinels

Well, i think i am going to start running it at night as well instead of working on pinochle badge then just hop to another room in it in the am so it starts games won and lost over again (dont want it to look too obvious )lol..but im thinking about 400hrs maybe...i'll have too keep u posted on progress lol O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview