PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 02:37:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Montu, the battle phlinx cheat has been released...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Capt. Morgan

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

EllenRules4Ever

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

shadowlands2

Well!! WOW wtg you guys...You never sease to amaze me!! not even 48 hours! Well done... pogocheats is the mutts nuts!  O0

isew

Quote from: kessler on August 17, 2005, 10:57:56 AM
Took her for a test drive. all i can say is wow! it played the game great!
took a while to initialize for me, but that's no problem at all.
Bravo Oscar. Bravo!

so should the game be kept on "slow" when using the cheat?  I tried it, it won 1 game then it lost the next....maybe I don't have my settings right.   :o

Jeffer

Really.  What a miserable game.

I probably won't get to the auto until later in the week.  I'm going to let the carnage die down first.

sentinels

Excellent auto, wtg on the speed of which it was released and the speed i got my code...wasnt even 5 min...You all are the best O0

Jeffer

Quote from: Mr. Bill on August 17, 2005, 05:56:26 PM
A couple days ago I got an email telling me that "I had cash" as a result of a class action lawsuit against Paypal.  I don't remember what it was for but it seems like I signed up years ago.  Anyway, the paypal litigation settlement fund put $14.59 into my paypal account.  I wonder what I'm going to do with the remaining $4.59 ;D

That will buy you a cappuccino and a large bag of M & M's.

libbie

i was having trouble getting the nontu auto to run. changed to sun java and it works great. not sure if it had anything todo with it or not. you may want to give it a try .if you are having trouble

BadgeHelpOscar

Version 2.0 is here. Delete 1.0 and redownload. When you run Montu, it should say 2.0. It now works with all Java platforms. AOL users may have problems. We are aware of this, use IE when playing battle phlinx and running Montu.

isew

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 25, 2005, 08:40:59 AM
Version 2.0 is here. Delete 1.0 and redownload. When you run Montu, it should say 2.0. It now works with all Java platforms. AOL users may have problems. We are aware of this, use IE when playing battle phlinx and running Montu.

all i can say is WOW!  thanks Oscar...your the best!   O0

BadgeHelpOscar

BadgeHelpOscar

It sure got quiet in here. Is everyone playing with their new Montu toy?

beanie

isew

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 25, 2005, 10:36:03 AM
It sure got quiet in here. Is everyone playing with their new Montu toy?

I was just thinking the same thing..... ;D    see, when your good, your good....but when your bad, the forum is buzzing. O0

Keep up the good work.

SunHere723

I have the new MONTU, worked great till after i registered it.  Also bought the Spider 1, updated to 2 and now 2 doesnt work at all  and 1 very slow on EZ.  WHOMPER does nothing.  Guess i am batting a 1000 with the AUTOS. Spider worked good at 1st also, whats going on?

BadgeHelpOscar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview