PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 01:47:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help a kid out......

Started by jtp11678,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtp11678

Hey everybody heres the scoop my 4yr old nephew is collecting these DewU points to save up and get a cd player or an X-box or whatever im not sure. So if you or anyone you know drinks Mt.Dew if you could spare a few codes I would greatly appreciate it! ;D Come on Pcheats community lets see how we can pull together to help this kid, PM me the codes they will FWD to my e-mail
thanks in advance

SoaringUSAEagle

I drink one about every day, but will only have access to a computer for about the next month, well, soda too.  Then I will be off to basic training for the Army National Guard.

I will send them along as I get them.

Homer

If I get some I'll send them your way. Mountain Dew and a Snickers bar used to be my routine the morning after going on a binge. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jtp11678

thanks alot guys!! any help would be appreciated cause my sister is in the middle of a divorce and as a single paremnt doesnt have alot of mulah to spend on things other than bills and the lawyer LOL
again IM THANKFUL ;D you guys restored my faith in humanity

jtp11678

ok i see quite the few people have read the post but no many have replied and no ojne has sent any i dont expect anyone to but i know john will and eagle said yess also.  C'MON folks this is for a soon to be 5 yr old boy !  open your hearts, and your stomachs and down some dew and fwd the codes to me ill return there favor anyway i can (nothing perverted )

Homer

I don't drink much soda. Usually only have a few bottles a week but the next one I have I'll do the dew as they say. How long is the promotion?

Element

Sorry, i dont "do the dew" either lol i just stick to clean water and even if i do drink pop i get pepsi  :-[

Homer

That's what I dew :P I'm primarily a spring water man. Got the dispenser and get it delivered in big ole bottles. ;) I even give my cats spring water. I figure if I'm not gonna drink the crap from the tap, why should my cats?

jtp11678

ends in august john, lol im so tired i thought you said i drink water from the can? <<<<WTF i dunno im going to bed thanks again every point will help

maybe my nephew can sing a PogoCheats theme song to be played on the site!

Element

hey if animals can drink mud water then im just fine drinking tap water. im not that "picky"  :)

Homer

Just my personal preference Element. I think the spring water tastes so much better than the tap water. It seems more refreshing somehow. ;)

Blue Aquarius

Sorry, we dont do the dew here.  Way too much caffeeine.  My kid is hyper enough without that stuff.

ImRicherThanUAll

pop...beer.... spring water the best.... i get the expencive stuff

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview