Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new battlephlinx tip

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Quote from: Homer on August 22, 2005, 03:31:48 PM
Rank 15 on VM with no problems.  :P
You got the second badge before I did?  Congratulations!  I just hit rank 13.  I get booted every night with a Pogo cripes error.  Max is on the verge of rank 18.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

I don't even deserve the title anymore.  From this day forth, I wish to be known as the Badge Slacker.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

I just hope my replacement doesn't make me look too bad.

BadgeHelpOscar

Quote from: sentinels on August 22, 2005, 03:22:36 PM
Also,  I wanted to ask Oscar if their are any plans to update Montu so that it uses Power stones? That may help with the winning ratio. Just a thought ;)

No plans to do this
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

sentinels

Capt. Morgan

NO NO NO NO NO
Barbara IS, has been, and ALWAYS will be "The Badge Fairy"
She may behind on her battle badges but tell me of someone else here on this forum that makes badges appear in their albums like magic?
That is the magic of "The Badge Fairy"

Heck Barbara, if I was not waiting for penguins to get the 2 for 1 price I would run an auto with you so we could have 2 live players increasing your rank points.
As long as this game sounds I might still be their to help.

Run Barbara run

Barbara

Thanks for making me smile.  These mobile badges are getting on my nerves.  Pogo was slick when they released the Turbo 21 tm first with it being the easiest.  Poppit is actually fun.  Maybe I was just spoiled by using an auto in Tri Peaks and I just don't know how to play well.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Hey Badge Slacker you need to get going on those badges. 

P.S. I am very disappionted in you not being done with Battle Phlinx yet!!!

sleauxmeaux

For those who don't have any problems with speed with msjava.. what kind of PC setup do you have? I'm running a p4 2.5ghz with 1 gig of ram and definitely have slowdown issues with Battle Phlinx (and Squelchies, too).

Maybe I don't have the latest msjava.. anyone know what the latest version is and where to get it? (MS doesn't seem to offer it from what I can tell.)

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: maxraven on August 23, 2005, 12:29:51 AM
Quote from: sleauxmeaux on August 22, 2005, 11:44:04 PM
For those who don't have any problems with speed with msjava.. what kind of PC setup do you have? I'm running a p4 2.5ghz with 1 gig of ram and definitely have slowdown issues with Battle Phlinx (and Squelchies, too).

Maybe I don't have the latest msjava.. anyone know what the latest version is and where to get it? (MS doesn't seem to offer it from what I can tell.)

MS no longer offers Java due to a legal problem with Sun, although MSVM (Virtual Machine) can be downloaded through links available in this forum and elsewhere. There is no "updated version" of MSVM, Battlephlinx works with Sun Java though. If you must use MSVM, make sure your advanced settings have ONLY "JIT Compiler" checked and not "Use Sun Java". Other possible reasons for slowdown include your video card (I use an nvidia 256 meg card) and programs running in the background. You have more than enough ram and CPU to run these programs efficiently.

Well, I have a GeForce FX 5700 (128 meg) video card. It's not a sleaux meaux like me.  :D Only other thing running when I play is Trillian (ad-free instant messenger and it uses very little ram). Had the Sun Java problem described below with an older card, too.

Sun Java works best for me, but I have a glitch on it where half the chat text (and some games text) have the top half of the letters cut off. Tried to get Pogo to address it, but apparently, my system is the only one in the known universe to exhibit this issue.  O0 Lucky me! Remind me to never buy a Dell again (It's 3 years old now.)

sentinels

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 22, 2005, 03:47:52 PM
Quote from: sentinels on August 22, 2005, 03:22:36 PM
Also,  I wanted to ask Oscar if their are any plans to update Montu so that it uses Power stones? That may help with the winning ratio. Just a thought ;)

No plans to do this

Wtg on the new version and it uses the stones as well. I just let it run for an hour and did not lose 1 game. You all are THE Best!!! O0

Spawn O Satan

i find battle phlinx without curse stones very boring. its no different from regular phlinx. targeting people and beating them out of the competition is the fun part, otherwise its just a never ending game of phlinx (snoozefest).

playing competitive with stones and humas, i'm able to rack up 400-800 rank points/game, depending on how long it lasts and how many stones i drop. just have to clear a path, then pile them up skyhigh real fast, and when the magic color comes up drop them all. i'm able to clear over 200 stones/game. plus it makes you climb into the power modes faster so you can control how the other players are doing. dont gang up on one person and eliminate them, the longer they stay in the more points you get.

ME4SPADES_

hi all hope all id doing good ok question what is the best way to get the battle phlinx to give good scoring i have done team and alone but still not doing to get and yes using the auto by the way it does an awesome job was just wondering is there another way to get higher scoring thanks for any info you can give O0

CaPogoGoddess

Grrrr.... ive tried to do this tip and still doesnt work for me. When i play the game.. the most rank points I get is like 250  >:( What am i doing wrong ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview