PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 10:07:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

troucer don't work for the 36 chain badge

Started by freeblondie42,

Previous topic - Next topic

freeblondie42

the troucer didn't work to help me get the 36 chain badge can anyone tell me how else to get it.

Homer

The auto doesn't guarantee a 36 chain although people have gotten it with the auto. You just have to let it run and hope for the best.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

You were given the link to this auto by me an HOUR ago.  Please give the auto a chance.

bratsbemykids

took me 3 months to get the badge using trouncer, i was just patient and let it run.......

rhino

Best advice anyone can give is just be patient. I put the auto on and just let it do its thing. It took me until level 17 to get the stinking thing and now i got it 3 more times...Figures doesnt it!!

afuller82

I think it plays the best around medium speed so you finish the round with about 40 sec left, I got the 36 chain with the auto about rank 9 or so. Came close to getting it lots of times, its basically really just the luck of the draw. It is not possible to get the 36 chain on every round so u just have to keep tring and it will come eventually. O0 Good luck

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I must be the luckiest man alive because I got the 36 badge before the auto was out and I got the raising star badge in 275 hands.    It took some people 80,000 hands.  LOL J/K barb

Barbara

Oh my!  I used to think that I wanted to go to Hawaii to get some poi and pineapple.  Now I want to come there and kick the snot out of you.  I do mean that in the nicest way.   ;D  Max got the second Battle Phlinx badge last night and I felt the cold sting of his hooves up my spine.  I think you are Mr Rabinowitz's long lost son, which of course will mean that I will be your stepmother one day.  Ranger, go to your room!  No cookies for you! Just more for Katie and I. bah ha ha

Capt. Morgan

T.O. has contacted my agent.
My agent has since contacted Pogo, The Capt's ship will not dock at pogo's home port until I recieve more badges in my contract.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview