PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 04:15:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Bagde!

Started by HotHarvest,

Previous topic - Next topic

HotHarvest

Carly

chuck492443

Jigsaw-Sept   
Jigsaw-Oct   
Jigsaw-Nov

;D i hope this shows up

Carly

If you were posting the badges - no they didnt show.

BadgeHelpOscar

But if you were referring to the fruitcake that lives somewhere in the middle of Florida that loves to wear spandex shown to the left of your post....then yes, it is showing (unfortunately)
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Barbara

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 24, 2005, 01:09:34 PM
But if you were referring to the fruitcake that lives somewhere in the middle of Florida that loves to wear spandex shown to the left of your post....then yes, it is showing (unfortunately)
LOL

Motley

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 24, 2005, 01:09:34 PM

Heehee...you know I really liked Hogan 20 years ago when he could at least make you think he was doing something real.  Now, it's just sad how old and slow he looks in the ring, he is not doing himself any favors.  It's time to hang up the tights, brotha!!

BadgeHelpOscar

His lame kids must be sucking his wallet dry...

Poppa needs a new pair of shoes!!!!

(and spandex)
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

How do you hide those Depends under spandex?  They must make them wafer thin now.

BadgeHelpOscar

Look closely on the next pay per view WWF/WWE/WWC/WWP World Wide (more like Kentucy wide) titan match with the Hulkster and look underneath him....you will see a small puddle...

This is both fear and lack of bladder control.

Barbara

Well, if this is so, urine for some real entertainment when he grabs that microphone to boast.  I hope a few Kentuckians are in the puddle and not grounded at the time. Now that's entertainment!

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on August 24, 2005, 02:49:16 PM
How do you hide those Depends under spandex?  They must make them wafer thin now.

There's a new version out there just for old rasslers...

Depandex

BadgeHelpOscar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview