PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 10:40:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pink Ribbon Badge

Started by HotHarvest,

Previous topic - Next topic

HotHarvest

Go to PogoBeta.com, some games have pink ribbons next to them...
does this have to do withthe challenge? ???

caroline196

september last year we all done a group challenge which we all won a pink ribbon special edition badge (raising money for cancer research).maybe it has something to do with a new group challenge coming up

HotHarvest

bobby

also tidy cats has poppit by it so more free tokens coming O0

HotHarvest

;D ;D ;DWoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo! ;D ;D ;D

caroline196

ok guys finally found out what the pink symbol is for

between the 6-27 september if you win 6 challenges you will be awarded a special edition badge,which is linked to breast cancer awareness.
the badge is a woman running with the pink cancer symbol,so show your support to a very worthy and important cause O0

Barbara

I am sure Pogorific is going to make a donation in the prevention and treatment of breast cancer in men and women during this time.  Yep, men can get breast cancer also.  The pink ribbon next to certain games will probably tie in as they did last year with special team rooms.  The team Dallas room was really fun last year.

ME4SPADES_

:'( i tried to go there and was told in red that i was not to play there might get my account delete lol so not going there pogobeta.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview