This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battle Phlinx suggestion?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

The tips made earlier on how to make a huge amount of rank points is great. But its really hard to find good players who can stay in the game for that long. Does anyone know if pogo is ever going to make special rooms for different skills at Battle Phlinx? It would make it alot easier to find people who are good at the game that way. Or how to suggest it to pogo?

Barbara

Pogo isn't going to take the time, effort and manpower to modify a new game.  You can suggest it through the help tab in your Pogo account.

lvdust72

I know what you mean.  I try and play with people, but never have anyone stay past a second game with me.  I don't think I am that good, but do not think it fair that I should lose every once in awhile just to get people to stay and play. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

avs1roy33

PogoNutz

Homer

No such luck.  :(

Should be plenty of empty rooms when the new challenges come out on Wednesday.  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mar

yes thats true..some ppl rude if you go in some rooms

Barbara

How dare you say that?  You have been following Max and I for so long now that it is unreal.  I have asked you again and again and again to stop it.  I started out polite and you have kept this remarkably ignorant behavior up for months.  I've fired the last warning shot with you.  You are not invited to stalk me ever.  I think ten polite requests is nine too many.  Neither one of us invited you to add us to your friends list.  We leave a room and you follow.  I discussed this with you in Pogo private chat today and you have a lot of nerve to come here and say this. It is not rude of me to ask you to leave me alone and not harrass me by tailing me.  Your behavior is what is rude.  Do you want to discuss this further lady or have you learned your lesson by now? 

Douglas

Not only is it rude, but what you're doing could be considered harassment and stalking.  Do you realize that there are laws that protect people against these cowardly actions, Mar?  Oh, nevermind the fact that Pogo covers this in their Terms of Service...

Read it and weep, sweetie, you're breaking Pogo's rules, too.

http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp
3. ONLINE CONDUCT.
Online conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online as well. We have zero tolerance for illegal behavior on EA Online. You must also obey rules for use of third party tools, and rules of interactive service providers, state, local, federal laws, or foreign or international law where appropriate. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. We terminate use of EA Online and cooperate with law enforcement for illegal behavior.

You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of EA Online and for all of your communication and activity on the Service, including any Content you contribute, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless EA., its affiliates, employees, officers, and directors from any liability or damages arising from your conduct on EA Online, including any Content that you contribute.

You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:
· Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal. ·
· Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This means: don't say bad things about them, don't keep sending them unwanted messages, don't attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person.

By that very last rule outlined right there, Barb (and others) have solid grounds to file formal and possible criminal complaints against you... and if you're not in the same state she is in, then you're guilty of a federal computer crime, as well.

Trust me, sweetie, you'd be real smart in backing off before you get your account and yourself into some serious trouble.  Oh, and this goes for all your friends and relatives (those with and without their nifty helmets, too).

WindSong

Quote from: Barbara on August 27, 2005, 06:43:24 PM
How dare you say that? You have been following Max and I for so long now that it is unreal. I have asked you again and again and again to stop it. I started out polite and you have kept this remarkably ignorant behavior up for months. I've fired the last warning shot with you. You are not invited to stalk me ever. I think ten polite requests is nine too many. Neither one of us invited you to add us to your friends list. We leave a room and you follow. I discussed this with you in Pogo private chat today and you have a lot of nerve to come here and say this. It is not rude of me to ask you to leave me alone and not harrass me by tailing me. Your behavior is what is rude. Do you want to discuss this further lady or have you learned your lesson by now?

OMG, Barbara, I started reading this and at first thought you were kidding someone.  That's horrific if she is really stalking you!! .. How does she know your pogo screen name???

RiceBaby

Someone posted her sn along with others on some online petition.  I came across it the other day.  Not that I was looking I was just curious what the petition was about.

Barbara

Max has been very generous to this forum, giving away autos and free Club Pogo memberships. People tend to think this is an open invitation to follow Max.  Max and I always play together and I have observed this person for well over four months, speaking to Max in Pogo.  Max and I would be on the phone and just wondering how long this would go on.  I asked her one day, "You speak to him night after night, does he ever answer you?"  She replied, "No, but I figure if I keep trying he will."  Max and I speak in Pogo at times and we switch screen names often.  It's not that hard to figure out who I am when you follow us constantly and we are the only two people in the room.  Max is in poor health and I am undergoing treatment for breast cancer for the second time in 18 months.  I am not playing around any longer with anyone.  If someone wants something or needs something all you have to do is to e-mail either one of us, speak to us in this forum, come to chat, IM us, PM us in this forum or leave us a Pogo e-mail. I have never ignored a request for help.  I have earned badges for over 100 forum members and despite being in bone crushing pain, I stay here and I try to help anyone who needs it.  I answer almost as many people in chat as the forum.  I don't play Pogo with others and neither does Max.  I would like my privacy and I don't think that is rude at all.  Max would like his privacy as well.

Barbara

Quote from: RiceBaby on August 27, 2005, 09:09:52 PM
Someone posted her sn along with others on some online petition.  I came across it the other day.  Not that I was looking I was just curious what the petition was about.
I just now read what you wrote and I have to say that I have never been so freaking disgusted in my life.  What have I done to anyone to deserve this? I have purchased 25 Club Pogo memberships for people who can't afford them.  I can't tell you how many times I have e-mailed Oscar with Pay Pal receipts with my name on it, buying autos for people and getting codes for them at my expense.  I get tired of typing in the "message to seller" box "This is for a friend, blah, blah, blah......"  I spend hours each day TRYING to help and this is the thanks I get? I get messages form people, alerting me to a crack forum that is holding a death lottery for me, the winner of the date of my demise gets all the Badgehelp autos, cracked.  I've invested my time and my effort into helping people and I get this crap in return?  Guys, you are on your own now.  I quit.  As for the petition, for the crap weasel who started it, go ahead and take on me.  I'll just start over and I'll do it as I did the first time, really well.

Momof5

Barbara, I too am sorry for the treatment you are receiving due to ignorant people.  Don't let them get you down, keep being the sweet, helpful you and I guarantee there are more that appreciate you than those who don't.  Take care sweety.

PogoNutz

Barbara,

As old as I am, I shouldn't be surprised at how low some people can sink, but this really sickens me.  I had no idea this kind of thing was going on and don't understand how someone could take enjoyment from it.

However you decide to deal with this is totally up to you, but no matter what, please realize that there are a whole bunch of folks around here that care about you and for you.  You've always offered encouragement, kind words, and help and I just wish there was something I/we could do for you in return.  Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bill

sxybamabit

last night i stayed in a game for an hour and i was so tired after that

hellokitty

barb  let me say i am so sorry who rude ppl are even when you do so much you still get walked on

also i wanted to say i swear most adults are very rude and the reason i say this is cause i just had a hysterectomy on tue the 23 got out of the hospitail on friday the 26th and my son wanted to meet his teacher bad and that was the night they had to do that know i know i was dumb for going out that day but i wanted to take him he is starting 1st grade anyways it was the mom and dads that were walking right at me and bumping me there kids were even saying that person hurts and belive me you can tell i have pain i cant stand up i am holding my tummy and then the mom and dads were giving me a dirty look if me my son  or my mom would say be carefull, watch out i would say ouch they would just stare like nothing was wrong and this is why i think most ppl are rude for peat sakes you can tell im in pain but my son wanted to go and i know i was dumb
also sorry if this sounds dumb im on paill killers that are messing me up lol
and barb sorry again and hope you get to felling better take care

hellokitty

isew

Quote from: Mr. Bill on August 27, 2005, 11:34:54 PM
Barbara,

As old as I am, I shouldn't be surprised at how low some people can sink, but this really sickens me.  I had no idea this kind of thing was going on and don't understand how someone could take enjoyment from it.

However you decide to deal with this is totally up to you, but no matter what, please realize that there are a whole bunch of folks around here that care about you and for you.  You've always offered encouragement, kind words, and help and I just wish there was something I/we could do for you in return.  Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bill

My sentiments exactly.  I am so sorry to hear of all of this, like there isn't enough turmoil already in this world, to have this happen is appalling! :'(  Please know that we are all here for you and we care about you...sorry again to hear about these problems.

Jackie

WindSong

Quote from: Barbara on August 27, 2005, 09:30:04 PM
  Max is in poor health and I am undergoing treatment for breast cancer for the second time in 18 months.  I am not playing around any longer with anyone.  If someone wants something or needs something all you have to do is to e-mail either one of us, speak to us in this forum, come to chat, IM us, PM us in this forum or leave us a Pogo e-mail. I have never ignored a request for help.  I have earned badges for over 100 forum members and despite being in bone crushing pain, I stay here and I try to help anyone who needs it.  I answer almost as many people in chat as the forum.  I don't play Pogo with others and neither does Max.  I would like my privacy and I don't think that is rude at all.  Max would like his privacy as well.

(((((Barbara))))))   Words can't begin to express how sorry I am to hear what you're dealing with.  You (and Max) are certainly in my prayers, not only for a healthy recovery but also for a more peaceful "online" life.   You have been nothing but giving to people on this board and I read it every day, over and over.  My plea to you is PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!!   When you do, the nutz win and YOU are the winner, not them!  If there is anything at all I can do, please just contact me. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview