This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battle Phlinx suggestion?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

Barb...Honey ....You are the heart and soul of this forum........I know things seem pretty crappy right now....and whatever you choose to do I will respect.....Just know that we love you and Max and we are selfish.......we dont want to lose you here........

nascar fan

barb,
     i just wanted to say thanks for all the help you have given me with getting the autos to work, so if i can every do anything for you please let me know. stand proud and stay strong. :)

eric.

tvc

I too was and or am unaware of this petition circulating and I am so sorry that you of all ppl is the target of such maliciousness and I know that personally your under stress with medical and now with your daughters nuptials I along with many ppl on here wish you the best.

However, this just goes to reiterate to all you must keep your info anonymous. I am sorry but I trust no one. I mean this is a cheating forum and anyone can come here and "get to know you" when I see a post that says I need tokens and its their first couple of posts I just chuckle to myself and say yeah right. Just my thoughts.

ME4SPADES_

barbara, im so sry for what you are going throught i dont know what the message said r what is going on but im here for you ur the star hun and dont let no qone tell u different i dont like to c any1 get this crap on them and doing this is making me mad i do alot of badges for ppl that cant r dont have time and i also bought alot of code for ppl i know what u mean be nice and blah,blah but hun if there is anything i can do r to help you but pls dont leave us WE NEED YOU and for max my prayers r with u and him so PLEASE dont go  >:( let me at him/her i have had alot of friends go thriught the same thing in this crap and i wish there was someway to get them but for me i would personal like to kick some azz just for them doing this to u you and the ppl with the auto help us out and we all ty you and them specialy u you help some much of us and dont  :'( leave us  we loves you dearly ur so sweet to us all

isew

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on August 28, 2005, 01:54:54 PM

I don't know right now whether Barbara will return to the forum. I don't want anyone to think she was driven away. Right now, she chooses to stay away from the forum because, if she were here, she would not restrain herself from telling some members exactly what she thinks of them, and she chooses not to do that out of respect for the owners of the forum.

It is truly a damn shame that there are so many wicked and evil people in this world...I sure hope she doesn't stay away from the forum because we ALL NEED HER!  Come back Barbara, pleaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee!   :'(

and You too Max....you are both needed here.......... O0

caroline196

whoever is harassing Barbara has a very sick mind.there is thousands of sick individuals in the world today walking our streets.
now we get a sick idiot causing heartache for a well respected person
i have known Barbara on here for over a year and she is always cheerful friendly funny and always gives helpful advice.
you couldn't wish to meet a nicer person.
how gutless and sickening this person is
we all come online to leave the stresses of life to have some fun and leave our cares and worries behind to play some cool games and meet nice friendly people
my thoughts are with you Barbara.my mom had breast cancer but how now recovered thankfully
you are a strong willed person and i know you have the strength and friends to get you through this difficult period

Motley

I read the tail end of this thread this afternoon and was aghast.  First of all, to those who feel the need to stalk Barb, Max, or anyone for that fact, who has unselfishly given you an auto or much needed help getting a badge, you are truly sick and need some help.  You wouldn't want someone standing outside your home, car, work, etc., watching your every move.  It is the same theory here.  

I love Barb as a person and a friend.  I have seen her unselfishness in action and have been amazed at her willingness to go way out of her way to help others.  To find that some want to cause her grief, stress, or just plain harrass her turns my stomach.  I hope you can live with yourself because I wouldn't be able too.  Yes, she has purchased autos for people, I have seen it.  Why?  Because it was much easier than having to hear about the constant complaining on the forum about not receiving the password.  All she asked for in return was to have the person say the issue was resolved.  She has respect for the forum and people who run it.  She also would spend hours and hours helping people with their games and forgoing her own.  Why?  Because she likes to make people happy, she likes to help people.  I cannot understand for the life of me why some people would want to hurt her.  

I used to be in chat every night and saw the compassion and eagerness to help people within Barb.   If the rest of the world had half of what she has, we'd all be better off.  

I am sorry I haven't been around much Barb.  I stand beside you in whatever you decide to do, you know that.  

Shunter_64

Barbara,
I am shocked and appalled at the treatment you are recieving, i cannot believe that someone could to this to someone such as your self,.
I will allways remember how you and your friends put your self out to help me obtain a badge i needed for that weeks challenge, and for that i will allways be gratefull,.
I sincerely hope that when you are ready you will return here to this board and all your friends who love you so much,.
Please dont let this lowlife drive you away we all need you here,and by staying away you are giving this creature the satisfaction off knowing that you left because off them, and that is power to this amoeba,.
Please come back barbara.

Adacia

I just want to say how sorry I am that Barbara even has to be targeted from some lowlife. I have no idea what this petetion thing is and really don't care to know. The posts here have said it all.

Barbara, this forum is not complete without you here. You have so many good people here that are in total support with you. I am so sorry for whatever has you upset. You have made helping people and putting smiles on our faces a full time job and it more appreciated than you will ever know.
 I really don't know what else to say other than to show my support for you. I don't know what was said or by whom. I only hope karma comes back in full.

Marinewife

Barbara and Bob i am terribly sorry that things have been said about you all. You both do an excellent job on here and without you two this place wouldn't be the same. Please don't let some low life in here or pogo run you away from all of us! We all need you here with us! Thank you so much for all that you do for all of us!  O0

lori

Although i am sure it sounds pretty redundant at this point, i am sure sorry to hear of this. You have always been friendly and helpful. The older i get *online* the less tolerant i become of people that seem to think that it is ok to behave in ways that they would never think of behaving in a real world enviroment. I hope, if you take a break, you find some peace of mind and can come back knowing there are lots of us that miss your posts.

Namaste
Lori

~Ãutolovér~

Hmmmm what I'd like to know is how this "Mar" person is still able to remain a member of this forum,..................... :o

And Barbara there are alot of sick, jealous people out there who will do anything try and ruin things, what I've seen from your posts is that you are very eager to help and your very confident, stand tall and be proud of your accomplishments, DON'T let them put you down they are not worth it, its just so sad to see how some petty people can get away with things, please don't let this happen, you know your worth alot.  :)
O0

ps: From someone who understands what your going through

sadiegal

Barb
i am new here and have read lots of tip you have givin out and tried them  and i thank you  .
You have lots of friends here from the reading i have done tonight i am sure you will be really missed by alot . Good luck with your health you will be in my prayers 
                                                       Sadiegal

sleauxmeaux

:(

Even though I've been here a short time, Barb seems very likable and friendly. It'd be a shame if she left.

Barbara

Thank you everyone.  The stalking still continues.  I am taking the time to make screen shots of the activity and I am dealing with it all through Pogo.  Yesterday it was three different people.  Guys, this behavior is so cringeworthy.  Following people is a waste of time.  Sitting there and reading people's profile's and badge albums for any reason is boring.

I would like to thank the former forum member who bopped in here to mention the "petition" after being missing in action since March.  Very slick.  I'm going to miss you like a cold sore.

Mar, get someone to explain to you what an ip address is.  When you come to chat and you "think" no one knows it is you, um, reach a little further into the cluebag.  We are live in there and we don't always have our party manners on.

Following people in Pogo and hoping to impress Jodie Foster is bad, mmmkay?  Get a life, Google it if you have to.

Trisha

Jodie FooOOOooster is on Pogo ??? lol :P

Glad to see ya back in one piece barbara  ;)

StormShadow

good to see you couldn't stay away from us Barbara.  Here's is a cuppiecake with sprinkles for ya.  ;)

Barbara

smiles29

hi all.  im soooooo sorry to hear about how people are treating you barb.  i have know you for almost 9 months now.  you are a GREAT person.  you have helped me many times.  we even had an issue, but we resolved it and i am extremely glad to know you and i can call you an acquaintance/friend.  just keep your head up and try not to let the ingorance of others bring you down.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview