This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mobile Badges Help!!!!

Started by honus4ever,

Previous topic - Next topic

honus4ever

Hi everyone who reads this :) I have sprint and my name has an unscore in it. Is there anyway I can sign in on my cell using my pogo name? Or do I have to get a new name. There is no unscore on the cell phone. Does anyone know how to do this? >:( Thanks for any Help :)

Homer

Pogo is looking into it. See below.

Right now, if you have an underscore in your Pogo screen name it is likely that you will not be able to log on to Pogo using your mobile phone.

We are aware of this issue, and the team in charge of the Pogo Mobile games is looking at how to best solve it. Please subscribe to this FAQ by clicking the "Notify Me by Email if this Answer is Updated" button below so that you will automatically receive the solution to this issue as soon as it is resolved.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

honus4ever

Thanks Homer for the info. I guess I will have a long wait before I get those badges then. :(

Homer

No problem. Your welcome.

They'll figure it out eventually or they could just take my advice and allow people with an undersore in their name to change their pogo sn.  O0

bratsbemykids

at least you have a chance of playing...i have US Cellular for my carrier and who knows if the games will ever be available for it, i may never get those badges,   :'(

Country Lady

I don't have a cell phone, so if I buy one, what one do I get so that I can get the badges?

Homer

Only Verizon has the games right now. Depending on which phone you buy, you may or may not be able to get all 3 games. I can only get one of them.

Barbara

Quote from: Country Lady on August 28, 2005, 10:48:49 AM
I don't have a cell phone, so if I buy one, what one do I get so that I can get the badges?
Just go to www.verizonwireless.com and all the information is there, including a list of the phone models that work with the games.

prplestarlette

Don't feel bad brats...I have Unicel/Cellular2000 and I doubt they'll ever carry pogo mobile games...they just got brew applications added to phones within the last year so I'd be really surprised if they add pogo games...I'm tempted to email them to see or else I'm looking at getting a verizon plan.

bobblehead

anybody have an idea when sprint will have pogo mobile?

Barbara

I would imagine that Sprint would have this answer.

1-800-SPRINT1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview