PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 09:31:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

penguin blocks is out

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

carbyville

I really like this game. I seem to be in the minority, here. But I really do.

-Kristin

Barbara

Quote from: beanie on August 30, 2005, 10:40:00 PM
Yes, yes, yes-  Barbara good to have you back hon....it has been too quiet around here...., Oh Homer-  that little ear cleaning business is too yuck- but it did make me crack up... :P
Thank you.  Yes, that Q-tip was  a bit much.  He has ones that are worse, lol.

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on August 31, 2005, 08:25:43 AM
Quote from: beanie on August 30, 2005, 10:40:00 PM
Yes, yes, yes-  Barbara good to have you back hon....it has been too quiet around here...., Oh Homer-  that little ear cleaning business is too yuck- but it did make me crack up... :P
Thank you.  Yes, that Q-tip was  a bit much.  He has ones that are worse, lol.

Wanna see my butt again?  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

avs1roy33

Do you really want to lose all of the forum members homer?

Homer

No. I'm trying to make money! I was gonna charge a dollar. :P

I could just keep cleaning my ears until people give me money as well.  :P j/k

Barbara

Homer

Homer

BTW, my smiley ate at Chef Bob's restaurant and look what happened....

avs1roy33

zipper

I have to say that Bob's resturant is too expensive! LOL :P ;D

Homer

Barbara

If Goodyear has a sale and maybe if you had a coupon.  Depends on the vehicle though.

Barbara

Has anyone figured out yet what makes the frozen pizza appear or is this just a random thing?

huggybear

i think it's random,  not every game you get one.

Homer

ACME makes my frozen pizza appear at my front door.  :P

wuzzy

The Bonus Frozen Pizza
Frozen seafood isn't the only thing to eat in the Antarctic. The Antarctic also happens to be the natural habitat for the rare Frozen Pizza. (Where else did you think they came from?) These gentle creatures of the deep will often surface for short periods of time, only to sink back under again moments later. When one of these Frozen Pizzas appears, they'll appear and stay on screen for about six turns until they disappear, so you'll need to capture it quickly!

Not every level will have a Frozen Pizza in it. So it's not worth trying to "drag out" a level hoping the pizza will appear - if one's going to appear, it'll do so before the level would end naturally. ;D O0

hellokitty

O0 :-* welcome back barb sorry been gone for a couple days i over did it tues and poped some stiches but im glad to see you again ;D :)

Barbara

Thanks for the information Wuzzy.
I hope you are feeling better Hello Kitty.  Thanks!

Adacia

I made rank 6 this morning. I was approached by someone willing to tell me the "shortcut". I like this game and was very proud of myself getting to rank 5 on my own. I think I like it because it seems random. You never know exactly what the board will  look like. I too have seen two people with all of the badges. That's just asking for it, imo. That takes the fun out of it and it will come back to haunt. I have the Word Jong glitch burned into my badge album and wish I didn't.
  Oh well, that's another topic. I do like the game though. I'm highly impressed because from the preview I thought it would be bad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview