This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mission Impossible "case # penguin"

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Your mission Oscar, Should you decide to accept it.
Is to have you and your crack staff design an auto for the new mind numbing game of penguin blocks.
Pogo cheat players are chomping at the bit to throw you money for an auto to another wonderful pogo boring game
As Always, If You or ANY of your badgehelp staff is caught running beta tests we at pogocheats will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
Now go get em.
This message will self destruct in 2 minutes

ME4SPADES_

lol im wondering what the name will be of the auto cant wait to c it will be called  >:D ya go gettem auto blow r minds :-X wide open ...well not that open lol have fun with it

ME4SPADES_

mmm sounds good but what do u think the name they will give it

ME4SPADES_

??? was just thinking of that movie where tom is lower into that room i can she the gang at the auto fairy land doing that sry  but was just think it and laughing to sry just a thought lol not trying to be rude r distasteful but u guys being lower down for r code for this game lol :-*

Barbara

ME4SPADES_

bratsbemykids

I am sick of seeing......"Ah...doesn't that look nice?"  no it doesnt, looks damn ridiculous if you ask me!!!!!    >:(

Barbara

Pogo Dalek

holly222

VolsFan

I read in Reader's Digest that the Pogo membership was comprised mainly of women over the age of 30.... What demographic are they targeting with this game?  5-10 year olds?  Seriously mentally challenged women over 30?  People of any age on serious narcotics?  I think I'd rather play Greenback Bayou while someone hammers nails to my feet.  

Kel, President of the Penguin Block Haters Society

Capt. Morgan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview