PlayBuddy
April 27, 2024, 06:31:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo took my tokens!...0 tokens...ummm...or was it the penguins?

Started by prozac4me,

Previous topic - Next topic

prozac4me

Hi! all
Have a ? to ask everyone...I know alot of people are having problems getting into penguin blocks but my problem is pogo won't let me load any games at all now.  I got into penguin blocks at first then my pc froze and had to reboot when I went back into penguin block could not get it to load...then I left and went to play a different game and it also wouldn't load for me...this includes all the games...this is what it said (this service is temporarily unavailable...please try again later) then on top of that it shows 0 tokens by my name...I didn't have any problems until I started to play penguin blocks...damn little penguins ate my tokies!!!!!!!!!!  Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

Barbara

This actually happens frequently, especially on new game day.  I promise that your tokens and badges will be there soon.  If not, you can have mine.

prozac4me

wow! I can't believe your giving up your badges for poor little'ole me...gggggggg thanks!!!!!!!!!!! lol

prozac4me

NotAdumbBlonde

I have had the same problem, thought it was just me.   I was playing with the penguins, got booted, and came back to 0 tokens and can not get into any game.  Going on 7 hours now!!!  Major withdrawl!!!

Carly

Some one said : if you go to a room and notice no tokens or badges, change rooms, that should fix it.

NotAdumbBlonde

You can't even load a room.   The only page I can load is my friends page, if I try to go into a room from there or my favorites list, it starts to load, and then shuts down.  Wrote to pogo, waiting to see what they have to say if anything

MistyRaines

Same problem here.  Token gone can load games and then it shuts me down.  Tried everything.  Wrote Pogo too, wont hold my breath waiting for an answer...lol

honus4ever

I couldn't get into the game. I had to use friends list. On the pogo home page it still says preveiw. I played a few games but wasn't good at it. The penquins kept eating all the goodies. So i went back to WW.

undercoverangel

I have the same issue.  I was playing penguins this afternoon, the game froze up on me.  I quit the game, went and got the monster from school came home and have not been able to get into any games since.  This has been going on since 3 this afternoon for me.  I wonder what the problem is and really wish they would fix it soon!  I miss my POGO!!!!!!!!  Anyone have any ideas on this what is going on and if there is something we can do to fix it?  Or are we at the mercy the pogo god's (in which case I just might shut myself......)?

Angel from Under

NotAdumbBlonde

Mine is up and running again, Got into Penguins and noticed they started me back at rank 0, was at rank 4.   Oh well, guess it's better than nothing.  Maybe the missing ranks will show up tomorrow.

undercoverangel

I was still on rank 0 anyway so that is no big deal for me.  Thanks for posting though.  As soon as I saw this I logged back in and my tokens are back and I am in the game!  Thank God!  I was starting to panic.........

Roseybud333

I can play penguins with no problem. It's Battle Phlinx that I can't play more than a half round. When the round is over it boots me too the lobby tellilng me I have been removed from the game due to a bad connection. LOL I guess I will never get those badges either! :-[

Country Lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview