This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

COMING SOON: Landlords

Started by Pogowinner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogowinner

This game was first brought out for Pogo China but now the english verison is coming :o! These are the only images that I have and the only ones out so far........

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Carly

Another new game? Oh god. When am I gonna finish them? I should get paid for playing pogo, forget my daily full time job. lol lol    thanks for the info.  O0

Barbara

Carly

Quote from: Barbara on August 30, 2005, 04:37:30 PM
Just quit your job and play Pogo all day.

If only they could pay me Barbara. I'll do it. I love pogo.

bratsbemykids

i did quit my job, actually i got fired for dating the boss and now all i do is play pogo all day, lol...... :o

prplestarlette

I work from home doing data entry...so during my breaks from work I play on pogo  ;D

lvdust72

Quote from: prplestarlette on August 31, 2005, 09:13:27 PM
I work from home doing data entry...so during my breaks from work I play on pogo  ;D

I so need a job like that!!  O0

PogoNutz

Quote from: lvdust72 on August 31, 2005, 09:15:18 PM
Quote from: prplestarlette on August 31, 2005, 09:13:27 PM

I so need a job like that!!  O0
I want one that I can do during my breaks from Pogo :D

cweirick

I can't even play at work because POGO is blocked by the web blocker software - I guess it thinks it is a gambling site..
:(

DoubleOscotty

The work comment is kind of like a topic I JUST asked.Hmmm now I'm a little nervous but might get a puppy if I get fired

T0kinFa1ry

:o How can we keep up with all the new games seems they
are coming out every week..what they want us to do drop the game
were playing and start on the new ones... :-\
Totally comfuses me.

Roseybud333

Quote from: Whateva75 on September 03, 2005, 09:06:08 PM
I think it's actually good that a lot of new games are coming out....When you have one new game out then everyone piles too that one game to try to get the badges. When you have multiple games it gives you more of a choice. If your playing the same game over and over it can get really boring.  For me I can't stand battlephlinx but I like the penguins game so I am working on that one right now and when I get bored with that I will pick something else.

I for one don't care if they release a hundred games as long as Pogo is there when I want to play I'm happy.  Besides it helps out a lot of people when they release a new game from the players to Pogo and even the auto creators. There is always so many people complaining about Pogo and the auto's but does anyone ever stop to say Thank You? I appreciate Pogo, this forum, the auto's and their creators and people like Barbara who is constantly helping others. Without them the last six months of my life would have been very boring while I was unemployed.

I am not a person that usually rants but it gets very tiresome reading all the complaining all the time. Now that I am done ranting I want to say Thank You to everyone who makes this site and the auto's possible....Mike J.

Here Here What!!!!!!!!!!!! I second that. . . . This is a great site and while I don't use autos I have heard so many great things about them and the people who make them. And especially people like Barb who are always willing to help!!! Thanks Guys!! O0

caroline196

landlords reminds me of a game they used to have on the playstation which was "theme park world".were you built up yr own theme park.could be similar to that building a town etc

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

masters angel

Quote from: caroline196 on September 04, 2005, 09:31:22 AM
landlords reminds me of a game they used to have on the playstation which was "theme park world".were you built up yr own theme park.could be similar to that building a town etc

ooooh i had theme park when i was like 8! I wonder if i still have it? I could never keep up with ordering stock for the shops and all the little people were complaining they were hungry.

bobby

Quote from: masters angel on September 04, 2005, 10:24:37 AM
Quote from: caroline196 on September 04, 2005, 09:31:22 AM

ooooh i had theme park when i was like 8! I wonder if i still have it? I could never keep up with ordering stock for the shops and all the little people were complaining they were hungry.
i love that game especially when the kids fly out the dangerous rides  >:D

pink

Hi there, have a question towards this discussion....

Where is this china pogo, and how would i go about accessing it.  Would like to check it out, where you got that screen shot from. thanks, pink O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview