This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitch in Penguins??

Started by quiltingbee,

Previous topic - Next topic

quiltingbee

Ok, so I was playing penguins and when I looked at the chat I noticed some people talking about another persons stats.  This person was on rank 14!  Of course everyone accused them of using an auto, blah blah blah, but could there be a glitch???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

If there is a serious glitch and someone goes and brings it to the forum, I will make sure that you are rewarded.  Run!

Cheaters-r-us

when i was playing it i got up to rank 1 and where it said i wish i had my resturaunt i left and changed room and i had to play the last game again but i went up to rank 2 i am currently on rank 3 because of that little "glitch"

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Cheaters-r-us on August 30, 2005, 05:33:40 PM
when i was playing it i got up to rank 1 and where it said i wish i had my resturaunt i left and changed room and i had to play the last game again but i went up to rank 2 i am currently on rank 3 because of that little "glitch"

Darn it, a minute late and a hour short. I just started a new "round" aka after resignation #2. Grrrr, wish I had known 5 mins ago.

CC71

I think some are using other programs to help them with penguins

Barbara

CC71

sorry barbara like I said I was in a room tonight and they were talking about using a different program that is my thought on how some have the second and third badge already.

Barbara

That's not a program, that is a hack.  Well, technically a hack program.

CC71

Well whatever it is they are using it stupidly getting 2 and 3 badges for it on the first day it's out

Barbara

That's okay, they can tell about their badge album in prison.  I am sure Bubba will be fascinated.

CC71

I myself enjoy playing the game I think I will play this one out to the end lol

Barbara

I played all day to get to level two.  Pogo keeps booting me.  I give up for the evening.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview